Elder C. Lee's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Sis Simms, I am not disputing what you have wrote here and how elequently you have l…"

Elder C. Lee replied Aug 14, 2012 to Can We as Christians not take a stand for the Gospel truth? Or do we just go along to get along??

27 Nov 4, 2012
Reply by Elder C. Lee

"Sis I understand your statement but what exactly are you saying to the believers in…"

Elder C. Lee replied Aug 14, 2012 to Can We as Christians not take a stand for the Gospel truth? Or do we just go along to get along??

27 Nov 4, 2012
Reply by Elder C. Lee

"okay then my question is as a believer what if he doesn't repent? what if he truly b…"

27 Nov 4, 2012
Reply by Elder C. Lee

"Can you explain what is it that makes Obama an answer to prayers? And exactly what r…"

27 Nov 4, 2012
Reply by Elder C. Lee

"Whether you are a Democrat or a Republican truly doesn't matter in my opinion. I how…"

27 Nov 4, 2012
Reply by Elder C. Lee

"Isaiah 1:18 (King James Version) 18Come now, and let us reason together, saith the…"

Elder C. Lee replied Jul 31, 2009 to Should a Woman Be A Bishop or Apostle...?

91 Aug 5, 2009
Reply by Apostle, Roosevelt Riley

"As a minister of the gospel I have always looked at scriptures according to 2 Timoth…"

Elder C. Lee replied Jul 30, 2009 to Should a Woman Be A Bishop or Apostle...?

91 Aug 5, 2009
Reply by Apostle, Roosevelt Riley

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service