Black Talk Radio's Discussions (49)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Great post Anthony. Yes, I covered some of the things you brought up. However, Dougl…"

Black Talk Radio replied Feb 25, 2011 to Fredrick Douglass Was Not Your Modern Day Black Republican - Black History

3 Feb 26, 2011
Reply by Anthony

"I hope you are not making a generalization of my views because if you are you are en…"

Black Talk Radio replied Feb 17, 2011 to Robert Williams - Negroe with a Gun - Black History

3 Feb 24, 2011
Reply by newview

"IF me could keep all the law then there would have been no need for Jesus to come an…"

Black Talk Radio replied Aug 21, 2010 to Does Tithing effect one's Salvation ?

45 Aug 29, 2010
Reply by evangelist pastor susie houston

"Humanbeings could not keep the entire law that was the whole purpose of Jesus fulfil…"

Black Talk Radio replied Aug 20, 2010 to Does Tithing effect one's Salvation ?

45 Aug 29, 2010

"Distortion of the Word of God in order to extort money from the people of God. Inste…"

Black Talk Radio replied Aug 16, 2010 to Does Tithing effect one's Salvation ?

45 Aug 29, 2010

"He is a member of this site. Do a search on his name to find his profile."

Black Talk Radio replied Aug 13, 2010 to Bishop Ron Allen, What Would Jesus Do As It Pertains To Drug Users and What Are You Doing?

4 Aug 13, 2010
Reply by Black Talk Radio

"The tithe was done away with when the priesthood was done away with when Jesus fulfi…"

Black Talk Radio replied Aug 13, 2010 to Does Tithing effect one's Salvation ?

45 Aug 29, 2010

"While I do not advocate the use of any substance, neither do I condemn those who par…"

Black Talk Radio replied Aug 13, 2010 to Bishop Ron Allen, What Would Jesus Do As It Pertains To Drug Users and What Are You Doing?

4 Aug 13, 2010
Reply by Black Talk Radio

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service