A.W. Bowman's Discussions (286)

Discussions Replied To (279) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you! Paul was very clear that he did not baptize folks because of the possibi…"

A.W. Bowman replied Jul 2, 2010 to Members are Needed, But Disciples are Required....!

3 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by Apostle, Roosevelt Riley

"I agree, excellent response Brother Carey. The original question, however requires…"

A.W. Bowman replied Jun 20, 2010 to How long do you think GOD will allow chruches to play church?

11 Jul 16, 2011
Reply by Bosi Holmes

"The book I referenced can also be read on-line, chapters downloaded, and/or listened…"

A.W. Bowman replied Jun 13, 2010 to The World in the Church: Salary Issues

5 Sep 26, 2010
Reply by N'ZI Amani Germain

"I loved it! While there are a number of pastors, preachers, teachers and others who…"

A.W. Bowman replied Jun 13, 2010 to The World in the Church: Salary Issues

5 Sep 26, 2010
Reply by N'ZI Amani Germain

"I am convinced that for some it is a mark of spiritual office and responsibility bei…"

A.W. Bowman replied Jun 3, 2010 to Why have religious vestments become popular?

5 Sep 11, 2010
Reply by Lester Demings Jr

"I would think that attempts to have this child banned from the community would have…"

A.W. Bowman replied May 18, 2010 to Do well known pastors preach better than unknown pastor?

10 May 18, 2010
Reply by Anthony Luckett

"Old fashion salesmanship (snake oil hawkers) and with a lot of spiritual hype (relig…"

A.W. Bowman replied May 15, 2010 to Do well known pastors preach better than unknown pastor?

10 May 18, 2010
Reply by Anthony Luckett

"Loved your posts sisters! While the posts are not designed to 'make friends', they w…"

A.W. Bowman replied May 13, 2010 to PULPIT PIMPS!

2 May 13, 2010
Reply by A.W. Bowman

"I love your approach. Thank you! The body of Christ is infected with two major dise…"

A.W. Bowman replied May 3, 2010 to WHAT IS YOUR FOCUS?

1 May 3, 2010
Reply by A.W. Bowman

"Brother, I love your questions and the issues you raise. The responses to your quest…"

A.W. Bowman replied Apr 16, 2010 to What does scripture mean when it says Jesus is now "at the right hand" of God?

1 Apr 16, 2010
Reply by A.W. Bowman

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service