Delbert Vaughn's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"MORGAN YOU ARE My FRIEND. Where did you go to Seminary?"

Delbert Vaughn replied Oct 13, 2008 to I think it is very important that preachers of today need to be seminary trained .

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"MORGAN GOD BLESS YOU MAN ! Brother I get upset when we have Black Preachers and Past…"

Delbert Vaughn replied Oct 13, 2008 to I think it is very important that preachers of today need to be seminary trained .

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"Pastor King I am A proud 2008 Graduate Of AMERICAN BAPTIST COLLEGE I am NOW working…"

Delbert Vaughn replied Oct 1, 2008 to I think it is very important that preachers of today need to be seminary trained .

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"pastor King what are you doing on this network any way this is for American Baptist…"

Delbert Vaughn replied Sep 30, 2008 to I think it is very important that preachers of today need to be seminary trained .

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"Brother i am praying for you i really dont have time for your ignorance if you think…"

Delbert Vaughn replied Sep 30, 2008 to I think it is very important that preachers of today need to be seminary trained .

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"Brother Pierce I disagree with your statement if that was the case Jesus did not jus…"

Delbert Vaughn replied Sep 29, 2008 to I think it is very important that preachers of today need to be seminary trained .

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"Hello, brother Thomas how are you ? well i hope . Now to get to the point pay no att…"

Delbert Vaughn replied Sep 12, 2008 to I think it is very important that preachers of today need to be seminary trained .

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"Brother Thomas , I hope all is well with you and yours, let me say thank you for you…"

Delbert Vaughn replied Sep 11, 2008 to I think it is very important that preachers of today need to be seminary trained .

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"well sister that is fine testimony however the disciples sat at the feet of Jesus so…"

Delbert Vaughn replied May 27, 2008 to I think it is very important that preachers of today need to be seminary trained .

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"well sister that is fine testimony however the disciples sat at the feet of Jesus so…"

Delbert Vaughn replied May 27, 2008 to I think it is very important that preachers of today need to be seminary trained .

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service