Evangelist Lisa Kyles's Discussions (148)

Discussions Replied To (134) Replies Latest Activity

"You said a mouthful right there.......... is this not act of worshiping"

Evangelist Lisa Kyles replied Aug 7, 2009 to SHOULD CHRISTIANS PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG?

63 Sep 28, 2009
Reply by newview

"and more thing... this pledge is a lie!!! can we really say there is Justice for all…"

Evangelist Lisa Kyles replied Aug 7, 2009 to SHOULD CHRISTIANS PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG?

63 Sep 28, 2009
Reply by newview

"I can see what you are saying!!! When it comes to the pledge.. to each it own... .…"

63 Sep 28, 2009
Reply by newview

"Praise the Lord Saints.... I found this on another website a while back because we h…"

63 Sep 28, 2009
Reply by newview

"Praise the Lord Saints!! As draw closer to endtime/ coming of the Lord.. We haven'…"

Evangelist Lisa Kyles replied Aug 7, 2009 to The Coming One World Teacher (false Christ) Maitreya

1 Aug 7, 2009
Reply by Evangelist Lisa Kyles

"Praise the Lord Saints Awesome topic and it's sad that is going on in the church..…"

Evangelist Lisa Kyles replied Aug 7, 2009 to Merchandising the Anointing

15 Aug 7, 2009

"Praise the Lord, You said a Mouthful, Boasting/Bragging about what you have is not…"

Evangelist Lisa Kyles replied Jul 22, 2009 to TOO MUCH BRAGGING IN THE PULPIT. (STOP IT)

23 Sep 12, 2009
Reply by Rev. Kenneth R. Jenkins

"amen!!!"

Evangelist Lisa Kyles replied Jul 8, 2009 to toothless

3 Jul 8, 2009

"Praise the Lord Saints Thank you for replying to this topic it's very needed. While…"

Evangelist Lisa Kyles replied Jul 2, 2009 to Does God really Speak to a Person Continually??

11 Jul 2, 2009
Reply by Anthony Luckett

"Praise the Lord Saints!!! hmmm.. I think it's not a sin per say... but a Lying and…"

Evangelist Lisa Kyles replied Jul 1, 2009 to SHOULD CHRISTIANS ACCUMULATE DEBT?….. IS DEBT SIN?

31 Jul 2, 2009
Reply by Archbishop Trevor 'Elihu' Greene

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service