Mick Alexander's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks James, I think we should just let the discussion lie as we are simply going i…"

Mick Alexander replied Jul 16, 2012 to Is "SPEAKING IN TONGUES" the first evidence of being filled with The Holy Ghost?

78 Dec 9, 2014
Reply by Rev. Darryl Miller

"Hello there once again James, Hope you and your family are keeping well. Regarding…"

Mick Alexander replied Jul 14, 2012 to Is "SPEAKING IN TONGUES" the first evidence of being filled with The Holy Ghost?

78 Dec 9, 2014

"Respectfully James, there is not much sense in us continuing in circles. Unless you…"

Mick Alexander replied Jul 14, 2012 to Is "SPEAKING IN TONGUES" the first evidence of being filled with The Holy Ghost?

78 Dec 9, 2014

"Hello there Jeremy,There are two types of prophecy in the Bible. There is futuristic…"

Mick Alexander replied Jul 11, 2012 to Is "SPEAKING IN TONGUES" the first evidence of being filled with The Holy Ghost?

78 Dec 9, 2014

"Hello James,Sorry about the slow reply. I have been away from home all day.In 1 Cor.…"

Mick Alexander replied Jul 10, 2012 to Is "SPEAKING IN TONGUES" the first evidence of being filled with The Holy Ghost?

78 Dec 9, 2014

"Hello there once again James,Thanks for your comments. Can you tell me what you mean…"

Mick Alexander replied Jul 8, 2012 to Is "SPEAKING IN TONGUES" the first evidence of being filled with The Holy Ghost?

78 Dec 9, 2014

" Hello James,Thanks for your reply. I will answer between  your points.1. 1 CORINTHI…"

Mick Alexander replied Jul 7, 2012 to Is "SPEAKING IN TONGUES" the first evidence of being filled with The Holy Ghost?

78 Dec 9, 2014

"Hello James, Thanks for asking me to comment on this discussion. I personally believ…"

Mick Alexander replied Jul 6, 2012 to Is "SPEAKING IN TONGUES" the first evidence of being filled with The Holy Ghost?

78 Dec 9, 2014

RSS

© 2018   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service