Valgrace Wright's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Great points you made brother."

Valgrace Wright replied Oct 11, 2009 to Do Christian women have a right to dress sexually provocative and say that the brothers need to control themselves? Can we truly dress how we want to dress?

163 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by columnweddingdresses

"Thank you sister for the encouraging message. I understand what you are talking abou…"

Valgrace Wright replied Oct 9, 2009 to Do Christian women have a right to dress sexually provocative and say that the brothers need to control themselves? Can we truly dress how we want to dress?

163 Mar 1, 2012

"Well I am saved because the LORD says so. And I love the LORD, He saved me and He ca…"

Valgrace Wright replied Sep 19, 2009 to Do Christian women have a right to dress sexually provocative and say that the brothers need to control themselves? Can we truly dress how we want to dress?

163 Mar 1, 2012

"It is legalism and traditionalism. Joyce Meyer taught on this. I watch Joyce Meyer m…"

Valgrace Wright replied Sep 18, 2009 to Do Christian women have a right to dress sexually provocative and say that the brothers need to control themselves? Can we truly dress how we want to dress?

163 Mar 1, 2012

"PRAISE GOD!!!! Thank you Evangelist Fugett!!!!! I know I am saved!!!!! Praise the LO…"

Valgrace Wright replied Sep 17, 2009 to Do Christian women have a right to dress sexually provocative and say that the brothers need to control themselves? Can we truly dress how we want to dress?

163 Mar 1, 2012

"By the way, I love this discussion that you started. It's a very interesting topic.…"

Valgrace Wright replied Sep 17, 2009 to Do Christian women have a right to dress sexually provocative and say that the brothers need to control themselves? Can we truly dress how we want to dress?

163 Mar 1, 2012

"That's true. The bible says be ye holy for I am holy, but we don't want to run peopl…"

163 Mar 1, 2012

"I am not going to get into a debate on this subject, we have to accept everyone in t…"

163 Mar 1, 2012

"That's true. Miniskirts and low cut blouses for one. We have to give them a chance t…"

163 Mar 1, 2012

"True, but give a person a chance to get cleaned up first if they are still babes in…"

163 Mar 1, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service