John's Discussions (743)

Discussions Replied To (694) Replies Latest Activity

"That's like comparing apples to oranges. The President is about the world and a mini…"

John replied Oct 18, 2009 to Should a Pastor, Pastor a Church for free

1419 Jul 27, 2012
Reply by Pastor Melvin King

"Thank you for you kind words Sister EW but I just try to be as real with/about God a…"

John replied Oct 9, 2009 to Home Churches are re-emerging....Seeing that this is how the first church was established why are so many people in Modern day churches opposed to home churches?

51 Oct 9, 2009
Reply by cherry

"Now I have to say Amen to this Sister EW! Jesus simply said it in Matthew 28:18 - 20…"

John replied Oct 9, 2009 to Home Churches are re-emerging....Seeing that this is how the first church was established why are so many people in Modern day churches opposed to home churches?

51 Oct 9, 2009
Reply by cherry

"I agree as for as those of us covered by God in Jesus Christ but the church of Satan…"

51 Oct 9, 2009
Reply by cherry

"Brother Bowman your statement: While this is a true depiction of the current wester…"

51 Oct 9, 2009
Reply by cherry

"Min Warren I know this was addressed to EW but if I may..lol! I have heard of the Fi…"

51 Oct 9, 2009
Reply by cherry

"At the moment I don't have anyone here on earth trying to kill me, just Satan. Now t…"

John replied Oct 8, 2009 to DOES GOD LOVE SATAN?........PART II OF DOES GOD LOVE THOSE IN HELL?

12 Oct 8, 2009
Reply by Child of the Kingdom

"To just answer Yes or NO, I give you an emphatical NO! This is a war between God and…"

John replied Oct 8, 2009 to DOES GOD LOVE SATAN?........PART II OF DOES GOD LOVE THOSE IN HELL?

12 Oct 8, 2009

"That's double mindedness and God is not that. Read James 1:8. I don't believe you ar…"

12 Oct 8, 2009

"Hate is a word that is in scripture! Love is also a strong word Brother Watson. Read…"

12 Oct 8, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service