Min. Tullyvan's Discussions (55)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"Amen and Amen"

Min. Tullyvan replied Aug 5, 2011 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"Hello Miss Angela,   You've received many replies, responses, rebutals and reports a…"

Min. Tullyvan replied Aug 5, 2011 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"Rev. Anthony R Watson, Your remarks are beautifully stated - Outstanding! God is the…"

Min. Tullyvan replied Jul 25, 2011 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"Hello Angela Loundes   You are correct and I apologize. There are many different top…"

Min. Tullyvan replied Jul 24, 2011 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"Great points AMECHI GODSON   Religion tries to make salvation an almost impossible d…"

Min. Tullyvan replied Jul 20, 2011 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"Hello Miss Angela,   The original topic had some merrit of provoking fruitful commen…"

Min. Tullyvan replied Jul 20, 2011 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"Hello Miss Angela,   How are you? I'm not implying, indicating or advocating anyone…"

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"Hello Sir, You have an interesting perspective. There once was a time when I believe…"

Min. Tullyvan replied May 26, 2011 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"Hey Pastor Ray C. Jones,   Your remarks are generous. Thank you. I'm always grateful…"

Min. Tullyvan replied Mar 21, 2011 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

" Hello Miss Angela, Some questions are interesting because of the different answe…"

Min. Tullyvan replied Mar 3, 2011 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service