Eric M. Mackey's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"What are you talking about? I love Jesus Christ dearly and deeply. I love Him with t…"

Eric M. Mackey replied Feb 27, 2009 to Why do I being a gentile need to follow the Mossaic Law?

115 Feb 2, 2013
Reply by Tanisha Cook

"Reverend, Perhaps I am guilty of the same tone. However, I find that some people ar…"

Eric M. Mackey replied Feb 27, 2009 to Why do I being a gentile need to follow the Mossaic Law?

115 Feb 2, 2013
Reply by Tanisha Cook

"Man, We will never be on the same page. God bless you too. Eric."

Eric M. Mackey replied Feb 26, 2009 to Why do I being a gentile need to follow the Mossaic Law?

115 Feb 2, 2013
Reply by Tanisha Cook

"I hope you see that "I hope this is a better definition for you. I am not sure if yo…"

Eric M. Mackey replied Feb 26, 2009 to Why do I being a gentile need to follow the Mossaic Law?

115 Feb 2, 2013
Reply by Tanisha Cook

"Let me add that it is simply naive to think that Paul was not telling the Galatians…"

115 Feb 2, 2013
Reply by Tanisha Cook

"So, I guess I understood you all wrong. But you clearly cited Scripture from Galatia…"

115 Feb 2, 2013
Reply by Tanisha Cook

"Pastor, what truth you have written! This is a beautiful and truthful thought. It i…"

115 Feb 2, 2013
Reply by Tanisha Cook

"I very much appreciate this discussion. Seminary schools have helped a lot of called…"

Eric M. Mackey replied Jan 27, 2009 to I think it is very important that preachers of today need to be seminary trained .

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service