paul brian wilkins's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"The end time will be like in the days of noah many preachers talk about those days w…"

paul brian wilkins replied Mar 23, 2013 to We have so many Pastors today that have not served anyone or know protocol and order

12 Oct 21, 2013
Reply by Minister Veronica Mallet

"Talking about the people of God the tride of Judah is the blacks in america and othe…"

paul brian wilkins replied Mar 23, 2013 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"cast pearls before the unclean look at Jacob a subplanter,father of the 12 tribes,an…"

paul brian wilkins replied Mar 23, 2013 to False Doctrines About Grace.

14 Dec 27, 2013
Reply by paul brian wilkins

"Are you trying to convence me or yourself ? I have not doubted that people don't tak…"

paul brian wilkins replied Mar 19, 2013 to We have so many Pastors today that have not served anyone or know protocol and order

12 Oct 21, 2013

"The time is at hand where playing with Gods truth is unacceptable,it is a shame that…"

paul brian wilkins replied Mar 19, 2013 to We have so many Pastors today that have not served anyone or know protocol and order

12 Oct 21, 2013

"How can you be sure this is of God are you lead by the spirit? Even you know deep do…"

paul brian wilkins replied Mar 19, 2013 to Why are most pastors aren't homelitically sound?

9 Mar 27, 2013
Reply by Joseph Gill

"Whoa to those who continue to follow the spirit of blindness which crept into  the c…"

paul brian wilkins replied Mar 19, 2013 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"I admire your efforts and all,but your response only comes from one text and tell me…"

paul brian wilkins replied Mar 15, 2013 to False Doctrines About Grace.

14 Dec 27, 2013

"Many teachers are false they are taught by seminar that are designed to turn the wor…"

paul brian wilkins replied Feb 26, 2013 to False Doctrines About Grace.

14 Dec 27, 2013

"So you mean to tell me there is an actual format for preaching and not ordered by th…"

paul brian wilkins replied Feb 11, 2013 to Why are most pastors aren't homelitically sound?

9 Mar 27, 2013
Reply by Joseph Gill

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service