Pastor Arlee Turner Jr.'s Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I am sorry, but I may find some disagreement here, from what I have studied. Sounds…"

Pastor Arlee Turner Jr. replied Jan 19, 2010 to The Trinity is Bibical

918 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by Mistah Wilson

"It gets even worse than that, Toni! The pressure comes when the preacher preaches a…"

Pastor Arlee Turner Jr. replied Sep 22, 2009 to Tithing In the New Testament

53 Sep 30, 2009
Reply by N'ZI Amani Germain

"Where in the New Testament does it say that you need to have a physical building to…"

53 Sep 30, 2009

"Thank you for your comment and support on this Toni. I have been busy, but I am goin…"

53 Sep 30, 2009

"The law of love does not require obedience to the letter (written) law. It is writte…"

Pastor Arlee Turner Jr. replied Sep 21, 2009 to Tithing In the New Testament

53 Sep 30, 2009

"Since homosexuality is an abomination to God, no doubt on the sinful level of murder…"

Pastor Arlee Turner Jr. replied Sep 20, 2009 to Can believers of Jesus Christ assist or promote productions that showcase homosexual acceptance?

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

"God definitely wants Christians to abstain from even the appearance of evil - especi…"

Pastor Arlee Turner Jr. replied Sep 20, 2009 to Can believers of Jesus Christ assist or promote productions that showcase homosexual acceptance?

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

"I am sorry, Minister Gerald Palmer, but you are DEAD WRONG! The Bible states that h…"

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service