GOD'S APOSTOLIC AMBASSADORS's Discussions (39)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"BLESSINGS TO YOU DR MURPHY: THANK YOU FOR SHARING; IT IS AMAZING, THIS VISION, I HAV…"

GOD'S APOSTOLIC AMBASSADORS replied Feb 8, 2010 to Pray About My Prophetic Dream

3 Mar 5, 2010
Reply by Debra Jones Grant

"HI MS ELAINE:GRACE AND PEACE; HOW ARE YOU? I PRAY ALL IS WELL INDEED; THANK YOU FOR…"

GOD'S APOSTOLIC AMBASSADORS replied May 3, 2009 to why is it that most men Pastors are against women preaching

29 May 13, 2010
Reply by Hezekiah Ben Israel

"HI BROTHER JOHN: HOW ARE YOU & YOURS; THANKS FOR THE ENCOURAGEMNT; SO MANY TIMES…"

GOD'S APOSTOLIC AMBASSADORS replied May 3, 2009 to Would You As Pastor allow Homosexuals To Frolic In Your Church?

990 Jan 20, 2013
Reply by Andy C Wuhraizer

"Hi, Bro Trevor, rebellion & pride are only just a few of why homosexauls/lesbian…"

GOD'S APOSTOLIC AMBASSADORS replied Apr 17, 2009 to Would You As Pastor allow Homosexuals To Frolic In Your Church?

990 Jan 20, 2013

"Yes, my sister Evangelist Nadine. Let us all pray for them. Prayer will certainly ch…"

GOD'S APOSTOLIC AMBASSADORS replied Apr 17, 2009 to why is it that most men Pastors are against women preaching

29 May 13, 2010

"THIS IS ACCOUNTABILITY ONLY TO GOD AND NOT MAN""""""""""""" MAN CAN SAY WHATEVER TH…"

GOD'S APOSTOLIC AMBASSADORS replied Apr 16, 2009 to why is it that most men Pastors are against women preaching

29 May 13, 2010

"BLESSINGS TO JOHN; THANK YOU . THIS IS ALL WE MUST DO. JUST PREACH "THE GOD NEWS",…"

GOD'S APOSTOLIC AMBASSADORS replied Apr 16, 2009 to Would You As Pastor allow Homosexuals To Frolic In Your Church?

990 Jan 20, 2013

"TO THE BODY OF CHRIST: I DECLARE UNTO YOU THIS DAY, THIS IS A MESSGE FROM THE LORD G…"

GOD'S APOSTOLIC AMBASSADORS replied Apr 15, 2009 to Would You As Pastor allow Homosexuals To Frolic In Your Church?

990 Jan 20, 2013

"!!!!!AMEN!! AMEN!!! MY BROTHER, WELL SAID."

GOD'S APOSTOLIC AMBASSADORS replied Apr 9, 2009 to Would You As Pastor allow Homosexuals To Frolic In Your Church?

990 Jan 20, 2013

"PRAISE GOD FROM WHOM ALL BLESSINGS FLOW....... May God continue to be with you and…"

GOD'S APOSTOLIC AMBASSADORS replied Apr 6, 2009 to The Earthquake in Italy

2 Apr 6, 2009
Reply by Anthony

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service