Michael PORTER's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"The book of Titus is clear on all these confusion. Chapter 3:3-7 ; salvation is an a…"

Michael PORTER replied Apr 29, 2012 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"Remain blessed."

Michael PORTER replied Mar 2, 2012 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"All these you mentioned does not count, only God knows His. Not how many you did thi…"

Michael PORTER replied Mar 2, 2012 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"But it depends if one is truly saved. Then how can you know the one who is truly sav…"

Michael PORTER replied Feb 16, 2012 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"The prodigal son is always of the family, and as a true member of the family, though…"

Michael PORTER replied Feb 3, 2012 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"Part I: Salvation is Not Contingent upon Righteous Behavior What is salvation contin…"

Michael PORTER replied Dec 25, 2011 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"Don't really understand what you meant. Which day should we gather for Sabbath worsh…"

Michael PORTER replied Sep 7, 2011 to Saturday / Sunday Sabbath vs Lunar Sabbath

21 Jan 27, 2013
Reply by Tanisha Cook

"Issue of who to marry or what age depend solely on the partners and God. I don't thi…"

Michael PORTER replied Sep 4, 2011 to WOMEN WEARING PANTS IN CHURCH....

1049 Sep 3, 2019
Reply by MYBY/Moreh Yahoshua ben Yisrael

"I just want to know why did we only pick this Deut.22:v 5 about dressing but don't p…"

Michael PORTER replied Sep 1, 2011 to WOMEN WEARING PANTS IN CHURCH....

1049 Sep 3, 2019
Reply by MYBY/Moreh Yahoshua ben Yisrael

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service