Life Inter. Youth Fellowship Inc's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"So tell me preacher ? How is it that you could reach the homosexual and bring them t…"

Life Inter. Youth Fellowship Inc replied Jan 2, 2010 to Can believers of Jesus Christ assist or promote productions that showcase homosexual acceptance?

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

"Yes, true enough we already have the victory, but the true question is How many are…"

Life Inter. Youth Fellowship Inc replied Sep 1, 2009 to Breakthrough Series

10 Sep 1, 2009
Reply by Antionne L. Jones Ministry

"So why is it that we would need to change the wording ? And how is your comment rele…"

Life Inter. Youth Fellowship Inc replied Aug 31, 2009 to Breakthrough Series

10 Sep 1, 2009
Reply by Antionne L. Jones Ministry

"And a correction in this blog, The bible says that when we come into the knowledge o…"

Life Inter. Youth Fellowship Inc replied Aug 31, 2009 to Don't Judge Me Christian !!!!

3 Aug 31, 2009
Reply by Life Inter. Youth Fellowship Inc

"This is all true what you have stated man, but not to be funny, but how is this rele…"

Life Inter. Youth Fellowship Inc replied Aug 31, 2009 to Don't Judge Me Christian !!!!

3 Aug 31, 2009

"Well I will say this briefly and be done with it, The bible says that all have sin a…"

Life Inter. Youth Fellowship Inc replied Aug 21, 2009 to Preaching in adultery!

31 Dec 21, 2010
Reply by Min. LaMale Williams

"Not to mention an Evangelist is one who makes a lifestyle of fasting, praying, and k…"

Life Inter. Youth Fellowship Inc replied Aug 21, 2009 to How do you prepare to be an Evangelist?

9 Aug 21, 2009

"First of all you must know that the Lord has called you into that office, and not on…"

Life Inter. Youth Fellowship Inc replied Aug 21, 2009 to How do you prepare to be an Evangelist?

9 Aug 21, 2009

"Well First of all, When people are commenting to the topic, they need to stick to th…"

Life Inter. Youth Fellowship Inc replied Aug 20, 2009 to Are You Auditioning for a job to preach where God has all ready appointed and sent you?...

200 Jul 1, 2020
Reply by Pst(Dr).Johnson

"I will comment concerning this, He said when he wrote out the five fold ministry. Th…"

Life Inter. Youth Fellowship Inc replied Aug 17, 2009 to Are You Auditioning for a job to preach where God has all ready appointed and sent you?...

200 Jul 1, 2020
Reply by Pst(Dr).Johnson

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service