Tara Robinson's Discussions (129)

Discussions Replied To (107) Replies Latest Activity

"ok."

Tara Robinson replied Jan 9, 2009 to GAYS IN THE CHURCH

32 Sep 14, 2011
Reply by newview

"Thank you for that insert it gave me detail so the question is they are not an cult.…"

Tara Robinson replied Jan 8, 2009 to The Seventh Day Adventist What do you think of there bible beliefs? Are they right about the Sabbath.

58 Apr 8, 2010
Reply by PASTOR CHARLES E BELL JR

"what you said was quite informative and i appreciate you taking the time to tell me…"

Tara Robinson replied Jan 8, 2009 to The Seventh Day Adventist What do you think of there bible beliefs? Are they right about the Sabbath.

58 Apr 8, 2010
Reply by PASTOR CHARLES E BELL JR

"what do you mean quote Ghandi god tell us to have no thing to do with people like th…"

Tara Robinson replied Jan 8, 2009 to GAYS IN THE CHURCH

32 Sep 14, 2011
Reply by newview

"i have heard of this love relationship with jesus and prophetic dancing in a loving…"

Tara Robinson replied Jan 8, 2009 to Bewildered Prophetic Dancer

3 Jan 8, 2009
Reply by Tara Robinson

"First i want to tell you , you will have what you speak so stop speaking negative ov…"

Tara Robinson replied Jan 8, 2009 to I AM PRAYING, FASTING AND BELIEVING WHY AM I STILL STRUGGLING?

7 Mar 4, 2009
Reply by James Pierce

"i agree with you there is no where in the bible did anyone speak in the babble langu…"

Tara Robinson replied Jan 7, 2009 to I Never Heard Of Heee Naa Naa Boom Shacka Lacka Tongues

22 Jan 23, 2009
Reply by Co-Pastor Chavon Washington

"Any one in leadership that is not walking in holiness and have not been set free sho…"

Tara Robinson replied Jan 7, 2009 to Should the Pastors or the church sit people down.

5 Jan 10, 2009
Reply by Evangelist Joshua Dillard

"i want to encourage you that first of all you will make it god has your back second…"

Tara Robinson replied Jan 7, 2009 to Holdng On

3 Jan 7, 2009
Reply by Tara Robinson

"By loving kindness we draw men to god maybe being on this site will cause them to ge…"

Tara Robinson replied Jan 7, 2009 to take a stand

6 Apr 15, 2009
Reply by Rev Kelly McDuffie

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service