Tara Robinson's Discussions (129)

Discussions Replied To (107) Replies Latest Activity

"If we don't talk about sex just like Pastor Bell said someone else will and where do…"

Tara Robinson replied Jul 17, 2009 to Sex ( Why are Christians afraid to have honest discussions about it?)

189 Aug 9, 2009
Reply by Della Morton

"What can I say brother Eric if we didn't know now we know lol... Amen somebody!!!!!!"

Tara Robinson replied Jul 17, 2009 to Sex ( Why are Christians afraid to have honest discussions about it?)

189 Aug 9, 2009
Reply by Della Morton

"I do believe if a person repents and then takes time to work through the bondage and…"

Tara Robinson replied Jul 11, 2009 to SHOULD A PASTOR ,MALE/FEMALE WHO HAS BEEN EXPOSED ,BEING ACTIVELY INVOLVED IN ABOMINATION(SAME-SEX)ACTIVIETIES BE RESTORED TO OFFICE?

30 Feb 5, 2010
Reply by Cody Vickers

"Amen my brother."

Tara Robinson replied Jul 9, 2009 to Today

1 Jul 9, 2009
Reply by Tara Robinson

"Brother Mark your telling the truth about them don't argue just come out!!!!!!!"

Tara Robinson replied Jul 8, 2009 to Casting Out Devils

2 Jul 8, 2009
Reply by Tara Robinson

"My ex-husband walked out on me and went to be with another woman and guess what I wa…"

Tara Robinson replied Jul 5, 2009 to what do you do when your husband walk out on you

16 Nov 6, 2009
Reply by Zoey "Zozo" Kassay Solomon

"Will do Scott be blessed."

Tara Robinson replied Jul 3, 2009 to PRAYER AND PRAISE REPORT

8 Jul 31, 2009
Reply by Evangelist Altha Fugett

"Having gone through a divorce I would tell you don't worry about the shame or embarr…"

Tara Robinson replied Jul 1, 2009 to how do you bounce back from being saved and going through a divorce

14 Jul 10, 2010
Reply by Prophetess Dr. Teloria Williams

"This is my opinion on this topic you can't believe everything you hear and see and y…"

Tara Robinson replied Jun 11, 2009 to Beware of the Chief Priests!

70 Jun 15, 2009
Reply by Lester Demings Jr

"Can we all really say we would be willing to truly endure in this way. We read about…"

Tara Robinson replied Jun 9, 2009 to What if the path of Christ leads to danger and discomfort?

13 Jun 9, 2009
Reply by Scott R. Newman

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service