Tara Robinson's Discussions (129)

Discussions Replied To (107) Replies Latest Activity

"what saddens me is you cannot do away with the OT and just say The NT is what is tru…"

Tara Robinson replied Jan 15, 2009 to Is it okay for Christians to eat pork?

61 Nov 23, 2009
Reply by Chaplain Pat Harris

"where is that in the bible that revelation is about judgement of the roman empire."

Tara Robinson replied Jan 15, 2009 to A Question on Revelation

7 Jan 21, 2009
Reply by James Pierce

"i appreciate this topic as people of god we say we love god but do we really. I know…"

Tara Robinson replied Jan 15, 2009 to How Much Do You Love Him?

2 Jan 15, 2009
Reply by A Prophetic Voice

"you want to follow the truth you know that's in the bible and if god said if we love…"

Tara Robinson replied Jan 15, 2009 to The Seventh Day Adventist What do you think of there bible beliefs? Are they right about the Sabbath.

58 Apr 8, 2010
Reply by PASTOR CHARLES E BELL JR

"thank you for that truth my brother."

Tara Robinson replied Jan 12, 2009 to The Seventh Day Adventist What do you think of there bible beliefs? Are they right about the Sabbath.

58 Apr 8, 2010

"i want to encourage you my sister my mother had 4 kids and i watched how she struggl…"

Tara Robinson replied Jan 11, 2009 to Since answering my calling, I've almost lost it all. Am I the only one? How do I get through this? Please Help.

98 Jul 5, 2014
Reply by Troy Denson

"everything the bible teaches us has lead us to determine based on world events we ar…"

Tara Robinson replied Jan 10, 2009 to LIVING IN THE LAST DAYS

7 Jan 20, 2009
Reply by Apostle Rosa York

"I am waiting on him to tell me too i really would like to know."

Tara Robinson replied Jan 9, 2009 to The Seventh Day Adventist What do you think of there bible beliefs? Are they right about the Sabbath.

58 Apr 8, 2010

"please tell me more about the false prophecies and why do they believe jesus is Mich…"

Tara Robinson replied Jan 9, 2009 to The Seventh Day Adventist What do you think of there bible beliefs? Are they right about the Sabbath.

58 Apr 8, 2010

"I don't think the Seventh Day Adventist is a cult i am just asking what i have heard…"

58 Apr 8, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service