Dr Sarah Carrol's Discussions (155)

Discussions Replied To (155) Replies Latest Activity

"I will have to get back to you on some of this, but I needed to know what part you w…"

Dr Sarah Carrol replied Jul 22, 2011 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"I will give it my best.   Paul wrote what you said, "The Apostle Paul went so far as…"

Dr Sarah Carrol replied Jul 22, 2011 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"God is love and if we have the heart of God then we will love all. We will want to s…"

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"I would say it might be foolish to call oneself a Christian if God or Jesus even, ne…"

Dr Sarah Carrol replied Jul 21, 2011 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"Would you agree that salvation is having the heart of God?   If salvation is having…"

Dr Sarah Carrol replied Jul 21, 2011 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"Well I don't think one can keep the Sabbath out of this as it is a part of the comma…"

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"I don't think I ever said that I was a Christian. To say one is a Christian means th…"

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"I wanted to add something in addition to what was stated and I think it should be, w…"

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"If you honestly look at it, you will even see that in Revelations there are names bl…"

Dr Sarah Carrol replied Jul 20, 2011 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"If a person looks at the prodigal son, you will see that the father said, my son was…"

Dr Sarah Carrol replied Jul 16, 2011 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service