Dr Sarah Carrol's Discussions (155)

Discussions Replied To (155) Replies Latest Activity

"I think there is a difference between the words, Christ, Jesus, Word, Messiah, Savio…"

Dr Sarah Carrol replied Aug 7, 2012 to Christ in the Centre of The Old and New Testament

7 Aug 21, 2012
Reply by A.W. Bowman

"This is one of those topics that is somewhat like the saying, "beauty is in the eye…"

Dr Sarah Carrol replied Jul 29, 2012 to What define a person as a Jew instead of a Gentile or vice versa?

85 Jul 29, 2012
Reply by Dr Sarah Carrol

"Jesus/Yeshua died one of the most horrific ways a person can die. He went through mo…"

Dr Sarah Carrol replied Jul 27, 2012 to ChrisLam

6 Jul 30, 2012
Reply by newview

""Torah does for wisdom, knowledge and finally real understanding."   Ok as a referee…"

Dr Sarah Carrol replied Jul 26, 2012 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"I wanted to add that I clearly understand and accept what you are saying Angela Loun…"

Dr Sarah Carrol replied Jul 26, 2012 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"Sort of goes against scripture. Holy Spirit breathes life into all living things of…"

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"Torah is wonderful, but the relationship is everything. You have yet to mention a pe…"

Dr Sarah Carrol replied Jul 20, 2012 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"Here is what is wrong and you have transgressed against His people and against Him t…"

Dr Sarah Carrol replied Jul 20, 2012 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"Well most rabbis do not teach that Yeshua was or is the Messiah? So paying attention…"

Dr Sarah Carrol replied Jul 19, 2012 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"Yes that is all great and stuff. I don't really have a problem with that, but really…"

Dr Sarah Carrol replied Jul 19, 2012 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service