Renaco Massenburg's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"This is a very intense conversation. But I'm very surprised that more pastors did no…"

Renaco Massenburg replied Oct 8, 2009 to DO PASTORS WHO MOLEST LITTLE CHILDREN BELONG IN THE CHURCH ? PASTORS...WHAT YOUR VIEW?

25 Oct 8, 2009
Reply by Renaco Massenburg

"That is the question. It happens very often where the pastor gets caught, talked abo…"

Renaco Massenburg replied Sep 29, 2009 to DO PASTORS WHO MOLEST LITTLE CHILDREN BELONG IN THE CHURCH ? PASTORS...WHAT YOUR VIEW?

25 Oct 8, 2009

"And you will not be wrong for doing that. You are to protect your kids."

Renaco Massenburg replied Sep 28, 2009 to DO PASTORS WHO MOLEST LITTLE CHILDREN BELONG IN THE CHURCH ? PASTORS...WHAT YOUR VIEW?

25 Oct 8, 2009

"Wow ! While reading this, i actually could of seen what was happening to you. You ex…"

Renaco Massenburg replied Sep 28, 2009 to DO PASTORS WHO MOLEST LITTLE CHILDREN BELONG IN THE CHURCH ? PASTORS...WHAT YOUR VIEW?

25 Oct 8, 2009

"I certainly adore your views."

25 Oct 8, 2009

"Hello my friend Chaplain Pat Harris, Thanks for your question. I was referring to th…"

25 Oct 8, 2009

"Sister. Please keep it in layman's terms for them. They will not understand. You are…"

Renaco Massenburg replied Sep 25, 2009 to Does Hip Hop Belong in the House of the Lord?

153 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by Cameron Ross

"Teach them sister. Please, they need it so bad. They have not a clue. I send my cond…"

Renaco Massenburg replied Sep 25, 2009 to Does Hip Hop Belong in the House of the Lord?

153 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by Cameron Ross

"And you think you are God now huh? Sorry to burst your bubble, but you're so far fro…"

Renaco Massenburg replied Sep 24, 2009 to Does Hip Hop Belong in the House of the Lord?

153 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by Cameron Ross

"Sister. Thank you so much for being so smart about your comments. I feel so sorry fo…"

Renaco Massenburg replied Sep 24, 2009 to Does Hip Hop Belong in the House of the Lord?

153 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by Cameron Ross

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service