candice's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I am a young mother of one who graduated college took the world by storm and it's ov…"

candice replied Mar 12, 2009 to Since answering my calling, I've almost lost it all. Am I the only one? How do I get through this? Please Help.

98 Jul 5, 2014
Reply by Troy Denson

"Since you know what the scriptures say i will give my thoughts. Yes i feel that you…"

candice replied Mar 12, 2009 to Should a Pastor, Pastor a Church for free

1419 Jul 27, 2012
Reply by Pastor Melvin King

"Thank you"

candice replied Feb 1, 2009 to What do you do when you date a preacher and he is young/preaching and still totally in the world, and doing people wrong

11 Feb 1, 2009
Reply by candice

"Thank you"

candice replied Feb 1, 2009 to What do you do when you date a preacher and he is young/preaching and still totally in the world, and doing people wrong

11 Feb 1, 2009
Reply by candice

"Thank you"

11 Feb 1, 2009
Reply by candice

"Thank you"

11 Feb 1, 2009
Reply by candice

"Thank you"

11 Feb 1, 2009
Reply by candice

"Thank you"

11 Feb 1, 2009
Reply by candice

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service