Apostle Robert L. Mitchell III's Discussions (49)

Discussions Replied To (45) Replies Latest Activity

"I really think you all forget about Matt 10:7-15....This is why The church is out of…"

Apostle Robert L. Mitchell III replied Sep 2, 2010 to Should a Pastor, Pastor a Church for free

1419 Jul 27, 2012
Reply by Pastor Melvin King

"Tishmach Elyon Adonai YHWH, I see you have changed in the past year Bishop."

Apostle Robert L. Mitchell III replied Jun 2, 2010 to I think it is very important that preachers of today need to be seminary trained .

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"Both of your comments are very true I wish that all would see that, but alas they ar…"

Apostle Robert L. Mitchell III replied May 19, 2009 to Address me as my TITLE!!!! Will you be offended if someone call you Brother, Or Sister

30 Mar 23, 2010
Reply by Carolyn Frink, a.k.a. "Lady C"

"Truely there is only one title and that is disciple. We all have a designation or sh…"

Apostle Robert L. Mitchell III replied May 13, 2009 to Address me as my TITLE!!!! Will you be offended if someone call you Brother, Or Sister

30 Mar 23, 2010
Reply by Carolyn Frink, a.k.a. "Lady C"

"No i didnt have to find material on him. I did like you all did and ignored him. But…"

Apostle Robert L. Mitchell III replied Apr 26, 2009 to Would You As Pastor allow Homosexuals To Frolic In Your Church?

990 Jan 20, 2013
Reply by Andy C Wuhraizer

"NO Marquise Obviously you have not read my page, cause my name is on it!! Go look me…"

Apostle Robert L. Mitchell III replied Apr 25, 2009 to Would You As Pastor allow Homosexuals To Frolic In Your Church?

990 Jan 20, 2013

"So here are Your stats Marqueise "bishop" Smith. Account deleted by the owner and n…"

Apostle Robert L. Mitchell III replied Apr 25, 2009 to Would You As Pastor allow Homosexuals To Frolic In Your Church?

990 Jan 20, 2013

"Remember Moreh What this discussion is about. Would You As Pastor allow Homosexuals…"

990 Jan 20, 2013

"But i disagree respectfully, you stated that there was a lacking of. Well in any ed…"

Apostle Robert L. Mitchell III replied Apr 16, 2009 to The Need for Accountable Leadership/Covering

44 Apr 16, 2009
Reply by Bishop Michael B. Nesby

"BIshop I do believe in submitting to authority. I question the system or in this ca…"

Apostle Robert L. Mitchell III replied Apr 16, 2009 to The Need for Accountable Leadership/Covering

44 Apr 16, 2009
Reply by Bishop Michael B. Nesby

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service