Apostle Robert L. Mitchell III's Discussions (49)

Discussions Replied To (45) Replies Latest Activity

"My mother was always there for me and still is. I have never looked to at another wo…"

Apostle Robert L. Mitchell III replied Apr 16, 2009 to The Need for Accountable Leadership/Covering

44 Apr 16, 2009
Reply by Bishop Michael B. Nesby

"Adrian No I have never loved one as a Mother because i am a Man, Although I have 6…"

Apostle Robert L. Mitchell III replied Apr 15, 2009 to The Need for Accountable Leadership/Covering

44 Apr 16, 2009

"But obviously you have failed to see the point I never said that correction and tu…"

Apostle Robert L. Mitchell III replied Apr 15, 2009 to The Need for Accountable Leadership/Covering

44 Apr 16, 2009

"But i didn't say all are out of order. I said "yall need to get a grip this is why…"

44 Apr 16, 2009

"But Bishop, In all respect, this is not scriptual upon what you speak . This is the…"

44 Apr 16, 2009

"Everything everyone has said is very good. BUT HERES THE TRUTH! When you have sin…"

Apostle Robert L. Mitchell III replied Apr 15, 2009 to Single, Saved.....and Struggling!

6 May 7, 2009
Reply by Chris Burke

"what was the sunday message?"

Apostle Robert L. Mitchell III replied Apr 14, 2009 to Easter Sunday one of the Biggest Shopping and Go out to Dinner Days?

3 Apr 14, 2009
Reply by Apostle Robert L. Mitchell III

"Hebrew 5:11 to 6:4 This is why you all are still looking for earthly recognition al…"

Apostle Robert L. Mitchell III replied Apr 14, 2009 to The Need for Accountable Leadership/Covering

44 Apr 16, 2009

"Baruch Adonai, I am in agreement. I delivered this word to them and they have yet t…"

Apostle Robert L. Mitchell III replied Apr 12, 2009 to Would You As Pastor allow Homosexuals To Frolic In Your Church?

990 Jan 20, 2013
Reply by Andy C Wuhraizer

"Marquise let me explain for you for you have such strong delusion concerning this ma…"

Apostle Robert L. Mitchell III replied Apr 8, 2009 to Would You As Pastor allow Homosexuals To Frolic In Your Church?

990 Jan 20, 2013
Reply by Andy C Wuhraizer

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service