John Hairston's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (6) Replies Latest Activity

"Praise the Lord People of God, We have now established the Facebook page: He That Wa…"

John Hairston replied Apr 1, 2011 to New Book Preview: He That Warreth: The Restoration of the Office and Ministry of the Intercessory-April 18th, 2011 by John L. Hairston

1 Apr 1, 2011
Reply by John Hairston

"Can I ask a question here? What does a sinner have to do to be saved? What does BELI…"

John Hairston replied Dec 22, 2010 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"I believe the question is asking for a more universal concept of Sin.  Man has Free…"

John Hairston replied Dec 22, 2010 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"I agree that God makes no mistakes, but in the context of trying to link it to prede…"

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"Sister, May I add, humbly that the Hebrew word Echad, in it's base form, means AGREE…"

John Hairston replied May 21, 2010 to Why is "Elohim" plural?

85 May 27, 2010
Reply by Preacher

"Sister are you implying that the scripture has error?"

John Hairston replied May 21, 2010 to What Does It Really Mean to be Born-Again?

93 Mar 2, 2012
Reply by love kolongo

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service