Henri M. Parker, PhD's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I am on a strict holy and unholy, clean and unclean diet, but a vegetarian, I can't…"

Henri M. Parker, PhD replied Jan 10, 2010 to The Seventh Day Adventist What do you think of there bible beliefs? Are they right about the Sabbath.

58 Apr 8, 2010
Reply by PASTOR CHARLES E BELL JR

"All is well. I would be glad to fellowship (tkeceo@gmail.com). Our church website is…"

Henri M. Parker, PhD replied Jan 10, 2010 to The Seventh Day Adventist What do you think of there bible beliefs? Are they right about the Sabbath.

58 Apr 8, 2010

"I am a Sabbath and Commandment Keeper, however I am not SDA. I represent holiness pu…"

58 Apr 8, 2010

"Of a truth, "christians" is created by the romans as a degraded or negative view of…"

Henri M. Parker, PhD replied Jan 17, 2009 to Modern Version Bible Doctrines

21 Jan 17, 2009
Reply by Henri M. Parker, PhD

"John 1:10-13 - He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world kne…"

Henri M. Parker, PhD replied Jan 17, 2009 to The Seventh Day Adventist What do you think of there bible beliefs? Are they right about the Sabbath.

58 Apr 8, 2010

"Also, you cannot keep the commandments without keeping the Sabbath day. It is imposs…"

Henri M. Parker, PhD replied Jan 17, 2009 to The Seventh Day Adventist What do you think of there bible beliefs? Are they right about the Sabbath.

58 Apr 8, 2010

"Peace be unto you. For your question, yes they are right. I am a Commandment Keeper…"

58 Apr 8, 2010

"MB Prof, Peace be unto you. This is the issue that involves many christians who hav…"

Henri M. Parker, PhD replied Jan 17, 2009 to Teach me how ... re-gaining hope, re-gaining TRUST

2 Jan 21, 2009
Reply by Tara Robinson

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service