Kevin Petty's Discussions (14)

Discussions Started (14) Replies Latest Activity

MAKING A MOVIE

I trust and believe all is well.  My name is Kevin R. Petty, Author of JERICHO My Walls Are Coming Down Help, I'm Being Attacked By Demons!…

Started by Kevin Petty in Comments and Suggestions

0 Oct 29, 2013

KING, Where Are You?

To my brothers, let me tell you that you and when he created you; he made you fearfully and wonderfully.  You are  no ones junk!  You are…

0 May 14, 2013

BE WHO YOU ARE!

How well you think about yourself compared to what others think of you, such as friends and workmates. Low self-esteem means that you think…

Started by Kevin Petty in Poetic Expressions

0 May 12, 2013

LET IT GO!

QUOTE: Holding on might sound like the brave thing to do, the right thing to do. But holding on doesn’t make you strong. You hold on becaus…

0 May 10, 2013

SPEAKING ENGAGEMENT

Being a survivor of molestation; I am open to speak to victims of molestation/rape.

Started by Kevin Petty in News & Events

0 May 8, 2013

WHO AM I?

Many times we walk around aimlessly and mindlessly not knowing who we are.  The devil is having a field day with us because we give into hi…

0 May 8, 2013

Devil, Shut up!!

John 8:44b…When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies.  Once upon a time we have been caught…

0 May 8, 2013

LET MY PAST GO!

Psalm 25:7; Remember not the of my youth, nor my transgressions: according to thy mercy remember thou me for thy goodness’ , O Lord. Isaia…

0 May 8, 2013

I Was, But I’m Not Anymore

I Corinthians 6:11 And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus,…

0 May 8, 2013

THE KING IN ME

How do you see yourself?  Do you see yourself as others see you, or do you see yourself as God see you?  Do you let people dictate to you w…

0 May 8, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service