Scott R. Newman's Discussions (520)

Discussions Replied To (460) Replies Latest Activity

"From Scott R. Newman to Anthony R. Watson Sent 20 hours ago Thanks brother Anthony…"

Scott R. Newman replied Sep 19, 2009 to DR. TONY EVANS ON "TRANSDISPENSATIONALISM" is this Biblical?

51 Mar 2, 2012
Reply by love kolongo

"Rev 7:9 "After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number,…"

Scott R. Newman replied Sep 18, 2009 to Does this frighten you???? How would your pastor respond to this!!!!

34 Sep 24, 2009
Reply by Evangelist Altha Fugett

"Ok Zoey, yes agreed what they sow they shall also reap...However we should not wish…"

Scott R. Newman replied Sep 18, 2009 to Does this frighten you???? How would your pastor respond to this!!!!

34 Sep 24, 2009

"thought as Christians we weren't fighting flesh and blood but principalities of dark…"

34 Sep 24, 2009

"No one is suggesting that its the numbers that are in fact at issue in terms of how…"

34 Sep 24, 2009

"Okaaaay, was this supposed to have something to do with global missions???? Or did I…"

34 Sep 24, 2009

"I do agree its not so much those who sit in the pews and who are willing to at least…"

34 Sep 24, 2009

"Altha, I do this 24hours per day and look at every denomination and what they do and…"

34 Sep 24, 2009

"But its not being preached about among other things...And it should frighten those w…"

34 Sep 24, 2009

"So those 1.8 billion people in the world who never heard the name Jesus will as you…"

Scott R. Newman replied Sep 18, 2009 to DR. TONY EVANS ON "TRANSDISPENSATIONALISM" is this Biblical?

51 Mar 2, 2012
Reply by love kolongo

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service