Bishop S. JaNine Hyman, Ph.D.'s Discussions (119)

Discussions Replied To (99) Replies Latest Activity

"@Brother Roberts, I appreciate your hunble response to me...we really need to seek G…"

Bishop S. JaNine Hyman, Ph.D. replied Feb 18, 2010 to Trinity Doctrine? Biblical or Catholic Teaching

139 Nov 29, 2010
Reply by Della Morton

"Bro. Roberts....oohh....this is a little harsh, isn't it? Can we disagree without be…"

Bishop S. JaNine Hyman, Ph.D. replied Feb 10, 2010 to Trinity Doctrine? Biblical or Catholic Teaching

139 Nov 29, 2010
Reply by Della Morton

"Ahhh my Dear Ach Moreh....LOL....you're something else. Though you are 'taking a bre…"

Bishop S. JaNine Hyman, Ph.D. replied May 12, 2009 to I think it is very important that preachers of today need to be seminary trained .

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"This IS Crazy....I came into the fellowship in 1996!!! LOL That thing like to have K…"

Bishop S. JaNine Hyman, Ph.D. replied May 12, 2009 to I think it is very important that preachers of today need to be seminary trained .

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"Ok---this IS getting a ittle crazy.... I find that we have even more in common. I se…"

Bishop S. JaNine Hyman, Ph.D. replied May 6, 2009 to I think it is very important that preachers of today need to be seminary trained .

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"Wow, that's great Bishop-Elect. I was also consecrated in September (on the 21st --s…"

Bishop S. JaNine Hyman, Ph.D. replied May 6, 2009 to I think it is very important that preachers of today need to be seminary trained .

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"My Dearest Bishop Elect....we can agree to disagree on some of these points. My 28 y…"

Bishop S. JaNine Hyman, Ph.D. replied May 5, 2009 to I think it is very important that preachers of today need to be seminary trained .

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"Oh my Bishop-Elect....I would not dare say that I am useless to the Body of Christ..…"

Bishop S. JaNine Hyman, Ph.D. replied May 1, 2009 to I think it is very important that preachers of today need to be seminary trained .

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"Wow....I thought we had exhausted this debate LAST year....sad to see preachers so d…"

Bishop S. JaNine Hyman, Ph.D. replied May 1, 2009 to I think it is very important that preachers of today need to be seminary trained .

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"AMEN, AMEN, and AMEN. When I served under my pastor, and late bishop, it was nothing…"

Bishop S. JaNine Hyman, Ph.D. replied Jan 22, 2009 to How to know if an opportunity to preach is for you?

19 Jan 22, 2009
Reply by Anthony Luckett

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service