Bishop S. JaNine Hyman, Ph.D.'s Discussions (119)

Discussions Replied To (99) Replies Latest Activity

"WHAT??????"

Bishop S. JaNine Hyman, Ph.D. replied Dec 3, 2008 to I think it is very important that preachers of today need to be seminary trained .

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"My Brother....please do not waste your time arguing with folks who have other agenda…"

Bishop S. JaNine Hyman, Ph.D. replied Nov 29, 2008 to I think it is very important that preachers of today need to be seminary trained .

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"Well said....the brother should have kept his opinion in the first person. HE does n…"

Bishop S. JaNine Hyman, Ph.D. replied Nov 29, 2008 to I think it is very important that preachers of today need to be seminary trained .

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"My Brother, I do not see how you deduced all of this from my post....I fail to see h…"

Bishop S. JaNine Hyman, Ph.D. replied Nov 28, 2008 to I think it is very important that preachers of today need to be seminary trained .

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"Very well said my Sister.....keep touching lives and shaping minds....thank God for…"

Bishop S. JaNine Hyman, Ph.D. replied Nov 28, 2008 to I think it is very important that preachers of today need to be seminary trained .

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"Honestly my brother....I learned NONE of the things your purport that seminary perpe…"

Bishop S. JaNine Hyman, Ph.D. replied Nov 27, 2008 to I think it is very important that preachers of today need to be seminary trained .

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"How about this Ach Moreh.....it COULD refer to anointed, called, and enlightened deg…"

Bishop S. JaNine Hyman, Ph.D. replied Nov 26, 2008 to I think it is very important that preachers of today need to be seminary trained .

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"Evangelist--I do not think that being educated limits God at all--I think NOT being…"

Bishop S. JaNine Hyman, Ph.D. replied Nov 19, 2008 to I think it is very important that preachers of today need to be seminary trained .

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"YES LAWD....lol"

Bishop S. JaNine Hyman, Ph.D. replied Nov 19, 2008 to I think it is very important that preachers of today need to be seminary trained .

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"Brother Pierce, it seems to me that any man or woman who is self-taught only is dang…"

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service