Bishop S. JaNine Hyman, Ph.D.'s Discussions (119)

Discussions Replied To (99) Replies Latest Activity

"YAL, do you mean "Bere'shith"? Since when did the first three letters in Hebrew equa…"

Bishop S. JaNine Hyman, Ph.D. replied Nov 15, 2008 to I think it is very important that preachers of today need to be seminary trained .

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"Jermin, I am very familiar with these studies. I keep up with the Barna groups' rese…"

Bishop S. JaNine Hyman, Ph.D. replied Nov 13, 2008 to I think it is very important that preachers of today need to be seminary trained .

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"Oh No, Dear Minister, I did not think of you as judgemental, unteachable, or aa one…"

Bishop S. JaNine Hyman, Ph.D. replied Nov 13, 2008 to I think it is very important that preachers of today need to be seminary trained .

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"Min. Wright? How could you know how MOST all these people lived? These are some pret…"

Bishop S. JaNine Hyman, Ph.D. replied Nov 11, 2008 to I think it is very important that preachers of today need to be seminary trained .

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"Shalom---check out these few links....eat the meat and spit out the bones when you d…"

Bishop S. JaNine Hyman, Ph.D. replied Oct 28, 2008 to I think it is very important that preachers of today need to be seminary trained .

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"Ach Moreh: You probably suffer no more attack than I do from my OWN folks because I…"

Bishop S. JaNine Hyman, Ph.D. replied Oct 28, 2008 to I think it is very important that preachers of today need to be seminary trained .

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"Ach Moreh, your question makes sense. Those of us who are seminary trained are able…"

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"I too agree Bro. Pierce that obedience is the key. As I said in an earlier post, if…"

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"Brother Perry, with all due respect toyou sir in your position or office of ministry…"

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"GREAT DAY R.D. McDonald....you have said a mouthful in a few words! This is a great…"

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service