Bishop S. JaNine Hyman, Ph.D.'s Discussions (119)

Discussions Replied To (99) Replies Latest Activity

"Bishop Ashlock, with all DUE respect Sir, the things you espouse just do not ring tr…"

Bishop S. JaNine Hyman, Ph.D. replied Oct 23, 2008 to I think it is very important that preachers of today need to be seminary trained .

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"Elder Scottt: you exlaimed, "Why would I join a Church where the Pastor places to hi…"

Bishop S. JaNine Hyman, Ph.D. replied Oct 22, 2008 to I think it is very important that preachers of today need to be seminary trained .

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"Pastor: Interestingly, I am seminary trained--and have not found my school at ALL t…"

Bishop S. JaNine Hyman, Ph.D. replied Oct 20, 2008 to I think it is very important that preachers of today need to be seminary trained .

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"Min. West: The prophets of old WERE educated: they were taught and trained by other…"

Bishop S. JaNine Hyman, Ph.D. replied Oct 20, 2008 to I think it is very important that preachers of today need to be seminary trained .

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"Brother John, I am saying that the KJV was a political move. If you find an older Ki…"

Bishop S. JaNine Hyman, Ph.D. replied Nov 24, 2007 to Calling All Preachers

45 Nov 30, 2007
Reply by Napoleon J. Harris V

"Bro. John, there was no reply button to your comment, so I'm doing it here. This thi…"

Bishop S. JaNine Hyman, Ph.D. replied Nov 24, 2007 to Calling All Preachers

45 Nov 30, 2007

"Min. Harris #4, You are right about this thing not letting us post to certain commen…"

Bishop S. JaNine Hyman, Ph.D. replied Nov 23, 2007 to Calling All Preachers

45 Nov 30, 2007

"Oooh--Bro Napoleon....a bit fiesty are we?? Hmmm.. you may not like this post too go…"

Bishop S. JaNine Hyman, Ph.D. replied Nov 22, 2007 to Calling All Preachers

45 Nov 30, 2007

"Nope Minister--Moses wasn't skilled in oration. In fact, He did not trust God to ski…"

45 Nov 30, 2007

"Ah, my dear Brother, thanks for the vote of confindence. It means so much to me. On…"

45 Nov 30, 2007

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service