Pastor Ray C. Jones's Discussions (54)

Discussions Replied To (49) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, annual vacation getaways are a must for the Man and Woman of God.   Bro. Anthon…"

Pastor Ray C. Jones replied Mar 29, 2011 to Should negative actions by the First Lady affect the Pastor's job status or qualifications?

63 Mar 29, 2011
Reply by Pastor Ray C. Jones

"Gentlemen, I really appreciate all of your input and it is obvious, beyond some of o…"

Pastor Ray C. Jones replied Mar 21, 2011 to Should negative actions by the First Lady affect the Pastor's job status or qualifications?

63 Mar 29, 2011

"I thought this was done, but gentlemen you bring a different light to the question a…"

Pastor Ray C. Jones replied Mar 15, 2011 to Should negative actions by the First Lady affect the Pastor's job status or qualifications?

63 Mar 29, 2011

"Min. Marshall Insightful and enlightening. Thank you for actually studying. Flesh an…"

Pastor Ray C. Jones replied Mar 3, 2011 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"I am looking for some men or women to serve my church family as volunteer courtesy p…"

Pastor Ray C. Jones replied Feb 10, 2011 to Ministry Opportunities

2 Feb 10, 2011

"Interesting point, but we are dealing with a New Testament scripture. The New Testam…"

Pastor Ray C. Jones replied Jan 4, 2011 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"I am not making a point, I have simply asked questions. That is how a discussion wor…"

Pastor Ray C. Jones replied Jan 4, 2011 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

" Great Point! I can see the validity in that parrallel, but can all people who use t…"

Pastor Ray C. Jones replied Dec 25, 2010 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"Something we all must consider about the prodigal son parable is the son is never an…"

Pastor Ray C. Jones replied Dec 24, 2010 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"Anything done with the motive to hurt another in anger and resentment is wrong. I do…"

Pastor Ray C. Jones replied Sep 7, 2010 to Church's Threat To Burn Copies Of The Muslim Holy Book

17 Sep 20, 2010
Reply by Joseph Gill

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service