Pastor Ray C. Jones's Discussions (54)

Discussions Replied To (49) Replies Latest Activity

"Here is where you guys are getting confused. Your righteousness is nothing but filth…"

Pastor Ray C. Jones replied Jan 6, 2010 to Hip Hop in the Church

971 Feb 9, 2015
Reply by Elder Rasheed Jones

"Who said anything about a change in worship, I was talking about a change in us. He…"

Pastor Ray C. Jones replied Jan 6, 2010 to Hip Hop in the Church

971 Feb 9, 2015

"Now you guys are getting ridiculous, I can agree with you that we don't come to chu…"

Pastor Ray C. Jones replied Jan 5, 2010 to Hip Hop in the Church

971 Feb 9, 2015

"Chaplain, I have no problem with this at all, we have had several services that hav…"

Pastor Ray C. Jones replied Jan 4, 2010 to Hip Hop in the Church

971 Feb 9, 2015

"Ladies and Gentlemen, I must say that you guys have really dealt with this one. I m…"

Pastor Ray C. Jones replied Dec 21, 2009 to Should negative actions by the First Lady affect the Pastor's job status or qualifications?

63 Mar 29, 2011
Reply by Pastor Ray C. Jones

"Since you bring up women in ministry (of which I am an advocate and encourager of. I…"

Pastor Ray C. Jones replied Dec 19, 2009 to Should negative actions by the First Lady affect the Pastor's job status or qualifications?

63 Mar 29, 2011

"I am impressed that all of you are so tough about this issue. I agree with y'all con…"

Pastor Ray C. Jones replied Dec 18, 2009 to Should negative actions by the First Lady affect the Pastor's job status or qualifications?

63 Mar 29, 2011

"Here is another question that I pose to keep this dicussion moving in a way that may…"

Pastor Ray C. Jones replied Dec 17, 2009 to Should negative actions by the First Lady affect the Pastor's job status or qualifications?

63 Mar 29, 2011

"Finally, sounds like someone has done their research. Bravo, my dear sister. History…"

Pastor Ray C. Jones replied Dec 17, 2009 to Hip Hop in the Church

971 Feb 9, 2015

"I am sorry ladies and gentlemen if you have been misled. This is hypothetical, I hea…"

Pastor Ray C. Jones replied Dec 15, 2009 to Should negative actions by the First Lady affect the Pastor's job status or qualifications?

63 Mar 29, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service