Robert T Sells's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello man of God, I just sent you an email. Let me know if you need anything else.…"

Robert T Sells replied Jun 28, 2009 to I'M LOOKING FOR CHRISTIAN POETS TO BE FEATURED!

22 Oct 22, 2012
Reply by Mistah Wilson

"I think that in our zeal to allow people to "come as they are" as long as they are g…"

Robert T Sells replied Jun 16, 2009 to Do Christian women have a right to dress sexually provocative and say that the brothers need to control themselves? Can we truly dress how we want to dress?

163 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by columnweddingdresses

"Hello Janice, You can submit your work anytime before the 20th of every month. So t…"

Robert T Sells replied Jun 4, 2009 to I'M LOOKING FOR CHRISTIAN POETS TO BE FEATURED!

22 Oct 22, 2012
Reply by Mistah Wilson

"Hello Melody, No it's not too late. Please send in your poetry to robsells@comcast.n…"

Robert T Sells replied Apr 23, 2009 to I'M LOOKING FOR CHRISTIAN POETS TO BE FEATURED!

22 Oct 22, 2012
Reply by Mistah Wilson

"Hi Sharon, My email address is robsells@comcast.net. Try that one, or try anointedpo…"

Robert T Sells replied Apr 23, 2009 to I'M LOOKING FOR CHRISTIAN POETS TO BE FEATURED!

22 Oct 22, 2012
Reply by Mistah Wilson

"Actually it is not too late. I will send you an email. God bless you, Robert"

Robert T Sells replied Feb 25, 2009 to I'M LOOKING FOR CHRISTIAN POETS TO BE FEATURED!

22 Oct 22, 2012
Reply by Mistah Wilson

"Hello Tara, I'm so sorry for the late response on this. I have just seen this post.…"

Robert T Sells replied Feb 25, 2009 to I'M LOOKING FOR CHRISTIAN POETS TO BE FEATURED!

22 Oct 22, 2012
Reply by Mistah Wilson

"Hello Woman of God! I look forward to receiving your poems. I know they will be a b…"

Robert T Sells replied Jan 8, 2009 to I'M LOOKING FOR CHRISTIAN POETS TO BE FEATURED!

22 Oct 22, 2012
Reply by Mistah Wilson

"Hey Evangelist Nicolette, I look forward to reading your work. Thanks for sending i…"

Robert T Sells replied Jan 7, 2009 to I'M LOOKING FOR CHRISTIAN POETS TO BE FEATURED!

22 Oct 22, 2012
Reply by Mistah Wilson

"Hi Bridgett, I'm sorry you're having trouble. Are you trying to send it to my comca…"

Robert T Sells replied Dec 16, 2008 to I'M LOOKING FOR CHRISTIAN POETS TO BE FEATURED!

22 Oct 22, 2012
Reply by Mistah Wilson

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service