Rev. Charles Moore's Discussions (88)

Discussions Replied To (74) Replies Latest Activity

"Great comment: To remedy this occurance.....we have set up a Welcome Center for our…"

Rev. Charles Moore replied Oct 30, 2009 to New Pastors: Advice for the New Pastors: The what "to do's" and not "to do's" on Day One

208 Jul 11, 2010
Reply by Prophetess Dr. Teloria Williams

"The problem: In your original response you did not provide any input to the discussi…"

Rev. Charles Moore replied Oct 30, 2009 to Preaching, Plagerism, or Piracy?

20 Oct 31, 2009
Reply by newview

"It is truly amazing how many times I read responses in blogs from people who respond…"

Rev. Charles Moore replied Oct 30, 2009 to Preaching, Plagerism, or Piracy?

20 Oct 31, 2009
Reply by newview

"My encouragement to you is to follow God by listening to Him for direction and don't…"

Rev. Charles Moore replied Oct 19, 2009 to New Pastors: Advice for the New Pastors: The what "to do's" and not "to do's" on Day One

208 Jul 11, 2010

"Unfortuantely, this spiritual mentality may be larger and more widespread than we kn…"

Rev. Charles Moore replied Aug 31, 2009 to Reaching Out to Thugs and Gang bangers.

17 Oct 18, 2009
Reply by Chaplain Pat Harris

"Thanks to everyone who has given me insite, foresite, excite, and every other cite w…"

Rev. Charles Moore replied Aug 24, 2009 to New Pastors: Advice for the New Pastors: The what "to do's" and not "to do's" on Day One

208 Jul 11, 2010

"Bro Harris, it is good to hear from you and congrats as well. As I recieve advice fr…"

Rev. Charles Moore replied May 19, 2009 to New Pastors: Advice for the New Pastors: The what "to do's" and not "to do's" on Day One

208 Jul 11, 2010

"Brother Lockett/All, Thanks for all the advice. I'm into my sixth month as Pastor an…"

Rev. Charles Moore replied May 7, 2009 to New Pastors: Advice for the New Pastors: The what "to do's" and not "to do's" on Day One

208 Jul 11, 2010

"First, I want to thank everyone for their kind words and advice. We are nearing the…"

Rev. Charles Moore replied Mar 27, 2009 to New Pastors: Advice for the New Pastors: The what "to do's" and not "to do's" on Day One

208 Jul 11, 2010

"To everyone who has responded, let me say thanks to you for sharing. In a world of p…"

Rev. Charles Moore replied Feb 6, 2009 to New Pastors: Advice for the New Pastors: The what "to do's" and not "to do's" on Day One

208 Jul 11, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service