Pastor David Anthony Clarke's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"You're kind. Thank you for the encouragement. To God be the glory. Press On!"

Pastor David Anthony Clarke replied Feb 13, 2008 to Spiritual Mentoring and Pastor/Associate Minister Relationships

60 Jan 20, 2011
Reply by Rev. Kenneth R. Jenkins

"Awesome, awesome, awesome. I wish I had time to really elaborate on your comments. B…"

Pastor David Anthony Clarke replied Feb 12, 2008 to Spiritual Mentoring and Pastor/Associate Minister Relationships

60 Jan 20, 2011

"I don't know what we gone do wit U, Docta Moore. Great post. I thoroughly enjoyed it…"

Pastor David Anthony Clarke replied Jan 22, 2008 to Spiritual Mentoring and Pastor/Associate Minister Relationships

60 Jan 20, 2011

"Aw, man. A split? Wow. Okay. Wounded churches are tricky. My church is wounded, too;…"

Pastor David Anthony Clarke replied Jan 22, 2008 to Spiritual Mentoring and Pastor/Associate Minister Relationships

60 Jan 20, 2011

"Brutha Glass, I would: 1. Arrange a private chat in an informal setting and ask th…"

60 Jan 20, 2011

"Sounds like an exciting adventure you're about to embark upon. Keep me posted. If th…"

Pastor David Anthony Clarke replied Jan 9, 2008 to Spiritual Mentoring and Pastor/Associate Minister Relationships

60 Jan 20, 2011

"Bro. Moore, Let me apologize for not responding to your post. I suppose I got caught…"

Pastor David Anthony Clarke replied Jan 7, 2008 to Spiritual Mentoring and Pastor/Associate Minister Relationships

60 Jan 20, 2011

"Let me say just a little something and I'll gladly add more later. This issue is pr…"

Pastor David Anthony Clarke replied Dec 4, 2007 to Spiritual Transitioning a Church

7 Dec 4, 2007
Reply by Rev. Charles Moore

"Amen, Brotha. Thank you for posting your thoughts and starting this very necessary d…"

Pastor David Anthony Clarke replied Dec 4, 2007 to Is the Holy Spirit always about speaking in tongues?

22 Dec 11, 2008
Reply by John

"Anthony, I'll be praying for you as you preach your initial message in a few weeks.…"

Pastor David Anthony Clarke replied Nov 30, 2007 to Spiritual Mentoring and Pastor/Associate Minister Relationships

60 Jan 20, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service