Ryan D. McDonald, Sr.'s Discussions (69)

Discussions Replied To (68) Replies Latest Activity

"It's easy to forget because we all really do love ourselves and sometimes we forget…"

Ryan D. McDonald, Sr. replied Nov 26, 2008 to WHAT IS TRUE FORGIVENESS?

9 Nov 26, 2008
Reply by Ryan D. McDonald, Sr.

"Minister Hines, the first thing that needs to be addressed is that we battle not aga…"

Ryan D. McDonald, Sr. replied Nov 24, 2008 to WHAT IS TRUE FORGIVENESS?

9 Nov 26, 2008
Reply by Ryan D. McDonald, Sr.

"It APPEARS that you want the question answered only using the torah? I was confused…"

Ryan D. McDonald, Sr. replied Nov 14, 2008 to I think it is very important that preachers of today need to be seminary trained .

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"Brother Moreh, it is interesting that you say that Christians do away with Old Testa…"

Ryan D. McDonald, Sr. replied Nov 13, 2008 to I think it is very important that preachers of today need to be seminary trained .

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"Well said!"

Ryan D. McDonald, Sr. replied Nov 6, 2008 to Huckabee vs. Obama???

58 Feb 1, 2013
Reply by Steve Baldcock

"Obama, yes we can!"

Ryan D. McDonald, Sr. replied Nov 4, 2008 to Final Weeks before the Election...

62 Nov 5, 2008
Reply by Memasel Fandi

"Yep I do! I was outraged because I thought your reply was to the brother and I thoug…"

Ryan D. McDonald, Sr. replied Nov 4, 2008 to Can believers of Jesus Christ assist or promote productions that showcase homosexual acceptance?

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

"Just being overly about some of the stupid things she says. Pro-choice means allowi…"

Ryan D. McDonald, Sr. replied Nov 3, 2008 to Huckabee vs. Obama???

58 Feb 1, 2013
Reply by Steve Baldcock

"Now you got your yes boy coming up behind but you and he are WRONG! The brother give…"

Ryan D. McDonald, Sr. replied Nov 3, 2008 to Can believers of Jesus Christ assist or promote productions that showcase homosexual acceptance?

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

"So because he is pro-choice and NOT pro-abortion, we should vote for someone who has…"

Ryan D. McDonald, Sr. replied Nov 3, 2008 to Huckabee vs. Obama???

58 Feb 1, 2013
Reply by Steve Baldcock

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service