Ryan D. McDonald, Sr.'s Discussions (69)

Discussions Replied To (68) Replies Latest Activity

"I hope I make sense in saying this, but it sounded to me that he was saying to use t…"

Ryan D. McDonald, Sr. replied Oct 21, 2008 to I think it is very important that preachers of today need to be seminary trained .

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"Colin Powell endorses Barack Obama! Change we need! Go Obama! Hey make sure that you…"

Ryan D. McDonald, Sr. replied Oct 20, 2008 to Final Weeks before the Election...

62 Nov 5, 2008
Reply by Memasel Fandi

"Sometimes when we don't understand things, we should ask questions! The phrase putti…"

Ryan D. McDonald, Sr. replied Oct 20, 2008 to I think it is very important that preachers of today need to be seminary trained .

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"I am not one to try and put God in a box! I have one question for you though has all…"

Ryan D. McDonald, Sr. replied Oct 20, 2008 to I think it is very important that preachers of today need to be seminary trained .

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"It is the most talked about because those who have gone to seminary see the potentia…"

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"We are leaving the street ministry to you."

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"1. How can we compare our training to the apostle's training. Our culture is complet…"

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"The Holy Spirit definitely does teach us all things. The apostles were brought and I…"

Ryan D. McDonald, Sr. replied Oct 19, 2008 to I think it is very important that preachers of today need to be seminary trained .

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"Have a nice life! GO OBAMA!"

Ryan D. McDonald, Sr. replied Oct 17, 2008 to Final Weeks before the Election...

62 Nov 5, 2008
Reply by Memasel Fandi

"1. Yes, we all do have a right, but for years it has been the thinking of small mind…"

Ryan D. McDonald, Sr. replied Oct 17, 2008 to Final Weeks before the Election...

62 Nov 5, 2008
Reply by Memasel Fandi

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service