lorenzo neal's Discussions (57)

Discussions Replied To (47) Replies Latest Activity

"I am glad that you are bringing this discussion up. Most churches would be considere…"

lorenzo neal replied Jun 17, 2010 to Should small struggling or new Churches pay there Musicians when the Pastor can not be paid ?

9 Jul 4, 2010
Reply by DR.Marietta Brown

"I read the article and must admit that although not completely accurate, it is very…"

lorenzo neal replied Jul 7, 2009 to "What it's Like to Teach Black Students?"/ A MUST READ, TRUST ME.

6 Jul 7, 2009
Reply by lorenzo neal

"Thats simple. I learned that events surrounding entertainers are more important than…"

lorenzo neal replied Jul 7, 2009 to what did you learn from MJ's death?

84 Aug 1, 2009
Reply by MYBY/Moreh Yahoshua ben Yisrael

"LOL! When will we learn the difference between acting/entertaining and ministry? Wai…"

lorenzo neal replied Jun 5, 2009 to What do you think of Tyler Perry playing the Madea roles?

25 Feb 26, 2010
Reply by Lester Demings Jr

"Honestly the issue for me is simply that cross-dressing has become a means of succes…"

lorenzo neal replied May 31, 2009 to What do you think of Tyler Perry playing the Madea roles?

25 Feb 26, 2010
Reply by Lester Demings Jr

"My question is a simple one. I am of the understanding that as Gentiles, we are no l…"

lorenzo neal replied May 31, 2009 to

just now

"Pastor Manning is a good man but very controversial and I agree that he does say alo…"

lorenzo neal replied May 31, 2009 to Praise dancing or Buck dancing???

31 Jun 2, 2009
Reply by Evangelist Altha Fugett

"What can you expect. That is one reason why I havent ventured out into the field as…"

lorenzo neal replied May 31, 2009 to One Church--5000 Locations. What's up with that?

17 Jun 3, 2009
Reply by Archbishop Trevor 'Elihu' Greene

"By the way, I know that prophets spoke blessings. I'm just talking about those only…"

lorenzo neal replied May 31, 2009 to The Present Bible Canon PART I: Case Closed or Open???

44 Oct 7, 2009

"Great reply my friend. Understand that blessings are from God through prophets and a…"

lorenzo neal replied May 31, 2009 to The Present Bible Canon PART I: Case Closed or Open???

44 Oct 7, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service