Apostle Paul Johnson Asamoah's Discussions (125)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Testimonies By Apostle Paul Johnson Asamoah Some years ago In Kumasi Teaching N. Ho…"

Apostle Paul Johnson Asamoah replied Mar 27, 2012 to Donnie McClurkin "Pimps in the Church"

31 Mar 27, 2012
Reply by Apostle Paul Johnson Asamoah

"PROPHETIC TESTIMONY WITH   PROPHETIC MESSAGE Good morning to the whole world, it is…"

Apostle Paul Johnson Asamoah replied Jun 9, 2011 to Donnie McClurkin "Pimps in the Church"

31 Mar 27, 2012

"Today marks the last supper of Jesus Christ and as well as the day He prayed in the…"

Apostle Paul Johnson Asamoah replied Apr 21, 2011 to Praying you will all know freedom in

1 Apr 21, 2011

"By the grace of God I will leaving Accra international airport From January to March…"

Apostle Paul Johnson Asamoah replied Dec 31, 2010 to Donnie McClurkin "Pimps in the Church"

31 Mar 27, 2012

"By the grace of God I will leaving Accra international airport From January to March…"

Apostle Paul Johnson Asamoah replied Dec 31, 2010 to Donnie McClurkin "Pimps in the Church"

31 Mar 27, 2012

Apostle Paul Johnson Asamoah replied Dec 31, 2010 to PROPHETIC WORD FOR YOU PART 7000 BY APOSTLE PAUL JOHNSON ASAMOAH,GHANA WEST AFRICA.

2 Dec 31, 2010

"TESTIMONY: Praise God Apostle Paul Johnson Asamoah. How are you doing this day? By H…"

Apostle Paul Johnson Asamoah replied Apr 15, 2010 to JESUS FM 92.1

1 Apr 15, 2010

"Greetings from Ghana. Hoply one day we are going to meet here in Ghana Praise God!!…"

Apostle Paul Johnson Asamoah replied Aug 17, 2009 to Ghana's Radio

1 Aug 17, 2009

"Thanks, Gbu. All Things Are Possible With God MATTHEW 19: 24-26 24. "And again I say…"

Apostle Paul Johnson Asamoah replied Aug 4, 2009 to I chose this EYE CATCHING title because I knew it would GRAB your attention. My version of the NEW WORLD ORDER is completely different from the political perspective of the ILLUNINATI. I am INTRODUCIN

2 Aug 4, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service