Napoleon J. Harris V's Discussions (77)

Discussions Replied To (67) Replies Latest Activity

"Boy this is a tough issue! I feel the Lord will let you know when it's time and He s…"

Napoleon J. Harris V replied Dec 6, 2007 to Reason To Leave A Church

97 Aug 27, 2012
Reply by STRATEGIC FINANCIAL PRINCIPLES

"U right, and let me echo you by saying if the inside is right they're outside (manne…"

Napoleon J. Harris V replied Dec 5, 2007 to What do you think of G. Craige Lewis preaching on the issue of hip hop?

52 Nov 6, 2010
Reply by Trip

"I believe it's better that they be bobbin' their heads to the gospel rather than the…"

Napoleon J. Harris V replied Dec 5, 2007 to What do you think of G. Craige Lewis preaching on the issue of hip hop?

52 Nov 6, 2010
Reply by Trip

"I got a preacher friend who does Holy Rap. It's powerful. You'd love it, trust me! H…"

52 Nov 6, 2010
Reply by Trip

"I thought to give him honorable mention, cause he is annointed, but he just rambles…"

Napoleon J. Harris V replied Dec 5, 2007 to Who's Your Favorite Preacher

8 Oct 1, 2008
Reply by James Pierce

"Don't be look at what I did! Oh yeah Black is cool too! I gotta do another one A Cal…"

8 Oct 1, 2008
Reply by James Pierce

"1.) Gardner Taylor, he just has a way tith words, and his sermons always have a way…"

8 Oct 1, 2008
Reply by James Pierce

"I feel you! I beleive it is the leadership that is parlty to blame for the scatterdn…"

Napoleon J. Harris V replied Dec 5, 2007 to It' time for the church to WAKE UP!!!

38 Dec 20, 2007
Reply by D.Brandon Campbell

"I feel you Min. West, but I disagree, I think it is more than noble in fact it is co…"

Napoleon J. Harris V replied Dec 5, 2007 to It' time for the church to WAKE UP!!!

38 Dec 20, 2007
Reply by D.Brandon Campbell

"I agree with you to a degree. I am an avid fan of Hip-Hop. I love it. KRS-1 has righ…"

Napoleon J. Harris V replied Dec 4, 2007 to What do you think of G. Craige Lewis preaching on the issue of hip hop?

52 Nov 6, 2010
Reply by Trip

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service