Pastor Melvin King's Discussions (221)

Discussions Replied To (217) Replies Latest Activity

"If my friend William Cosby comes to town to do a benefit for crippled children, and…"

Pastor Melvin King replied Sep 8, 2008 to Why are we as preachers; not preacher the rapture!!!!!!

32 Apr 15, 2009
Reply by Adrian Lamar West Sr.

"Brother, is this reply to me? I think we're on the same page. I agree that homosexua…"

Pastor Melvin King replied Sep 8, 2008 to Can believers of Jesus Christ assist or promote productions that showcase homosexual acceptance?

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

"Pork sausage, pork chitterlings, pork rinds, pork & beans, pork chops, pork roas…"

Pastor Melvin King replied Sep 7, 2008 to Is it okay for Christians to eat pork?

61 Nov 23, 2009
Reply by Chaplain Pat Harris

"My brother Johncross Evo, you are not far from the kingdom of heaven. The things you…"

Pastor Melvin King replied Sep 7, 2008 to A Godly man's role in the home

95 Dec 24, 2010
Reply by Apostle Samuel Oyebanjo

"Yes. We should love the homosexual, but we don't have to accept them. I have childre…"

Pastor Melvin King replied Sep 7, 2008 to Can believers of Jesus Christ assist or promote productions that showcase homosexual acceptance?

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

"Thank you Rev. Luckett. The reponses you gave to Sister Nightrissa was indeed the wi…"

Pastor Melvin King replied Sep 7, 2008 to Can believers of Jesus Christ assist or promote productions that showcase homosexual acceptance?

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

"Word it how you please brother Palmer. Homosexuality "AS WE KNOW IT" is WRONG! God l…"

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

"Interesting subject. I think I'll let you guys take this one. God is our Father. He…"

Pastor Melvin King replied Sep 7, 2008 to Trinity Doctrine? Biblical or Catholic Teaching

139 Nov 29, 2010
Reply by Della Morton

"Well said Pastor Robert. God bless and keep you. I pray for your continued strength…"

Pastor Melvin King replied Aug 31, 2008 to Why do we fight with satan

7 Aug 31, 2008
Reply by Pastor Melvin King

"Once again my spirit has danced to the melodious symphony of the well orchestrated w…"

Pastor Melvin King replied Aug 30, 2008 to I think it is very important that preachers of today need to be seminary trained .

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service