Pastor Melvin King's Discussions (221)

Discussions Replied To (217) Replies Latest Activity

"We do not say, No Training, as you so misleadingly have put it. I still say, I have…"

Pastor Melvin King replied Aug 30, 2008 to I think it is very important that preachers of today need to be seminary trained .

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"Pastor Rob, I thank you so much for trying to show me how to turn your key. I am qui…"

Pastor Melvin King replied Aug 30, 2008 to Why do we fight with satan

7 Aug 31, 2008
Reply by Pastor Melvin King

"Greetings Yehoshua Ben Yahweh, My reply was to a Brother Vaughn who stated that if t…"

Pastor Melvin King replied Aug 28, 2008 to I think it is very important that preachers of today need to be seminary trained .

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"I could never have fixed my mouth to have said something like that. I would be smart…"

Pastor Melvin King replied Aug 28, 2008 to I think it is very important that preachers of today need to be seminary trained .

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"Yes my friend, Jesus did win the victory for our sakes and have overcome the enemy a…"

Pastor Melvin King replied Aug 27, 2008 to Why do we fight with satan

7 Aug 31, 2008
Reply by Pastor Melvin King

"Rev. Luckett, I pray the peace of God rain down on you like never before, and pour o…"

Pastor Melvin King replied Aug 27, 2008 to I think it is very important that preachers of today need to be seminary trained .

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"The Wisdom of God is greater than the wisdom of men. Are you not taught in your semi…"

Pastor Melvin King replied Aug 27, 2008 to I think it is very important that preachers of today need to be seminary trained .

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"Well said my sister. ergo the Wisdom of God."

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"Higher learning is the bomb! Im all for higher learning but is seminary really highe…"

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"I agree with Brother Adrian. I'm not against people going to the cemetary, Oh, Did I…"

Pastor Melvin King replied Aug 19, 2008 to I think it is very important that preachers of today need to be seminary trained .

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service