All Discussions Tagged 'Christianity' (211)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Faith by Doing: James 2:26

For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also. What is faith? Hebrews 11:1 defines faith as is the [a]sub…

Started by Willie White

0 Jan 14, 2020

Who is our True Protector? Psalm 91

He that dwelleth in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge…

Started by Willie White

0 Jan 10, 2020

Faith testers that builds faith

Started by Willie White

0 Jan 7, 2020

Merry Christmas: Christ's Star

Started by Willie White

0 Dec 24, 2019

Heartfelt Expressions of Gratitude to God.

Heartfelt Expressions of Gratitude to God. https://youtu.be/2EqOrINpPfw.Please like the page. Thanks for watching.

Started by Willie White

0 Dec 16, 2019

Heartfelt Expressions of Gratitude to God.

Heartfelt Expressions of Gratitude to God. https://youtu.be/2EqOrINpPfw.Please like the page. Thanks for watching.

Started by Willie White

0 Dec 16, 2019

The Birth of Christ: Luke 2:11

For unto you born this day in the city of David a Savior, which is Christ the Lord. Today’s message is our Christmas message, which tells o…

Started by Willie White

0 Dec 12, 2019

The Prophesied Christ: Isaiah 7:14

Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.   In p…

Started by Willie White

0 Dec 11, 2019

God's Peace

Jeremiah 33:6 Behold, I will bring it health and cure, and I will cure them and will reveal unto them the abundance of peace and truth. Eve…

Started by Willie White

0 Oct 14, 2016

A Family Of Believers

1 Peter 1:18-19 Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation rec…

Started by Willie White

0 Jun 17, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service