All Discussions Tagged 'reading' (94)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Display The Shield Of Faith

Ephesians 6:16   Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.   What is f…

Started by Willie White

0 Feb 10, 2014

Display The Shield Of Faith

Ephesians 6:16   Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.   What is f…

Started by Willie White

0 Feb 10, 2014

The Promises Of God

Isaiah 41:10   Fear thou not, for I am with thee; be not dismayed, for I am thy God; I will strengthen thee, yes, I will help thee; yea, I…

Started by Willie White

0 Feb 6, 2014

The Promises Of God

Isaiah 41:10   Fear thou not, for I am with thee; be not dismayed, for I am thy God; I will strengthen thee, yes, I will help thee; yea, I…

Started by Willie White

0 Feb 6, 2014

What Is The Continent Of Believers' Hope?

Psalm 33:18-22   Behold, the eye of the Lord is upon them that fear Him, upon them that hope in His mercy; To deliver their soul from death…

Started by Willie White

0 Feb 4, 2014

Basis For Believers' Hope

Psalm 22   My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? Why art thou so far from helping me, and from the words of my roaring...But thou are…

Started by Willie White

0 Jan 31, 2014

Biblical Hope

Psalm 34:18-19   The Lord is nigh unto them tat are of a broken heart, and saveth such as be the of contrite spirit. Many are the afflictio…

Started by Willie White

0 Jan 28, 2014

Persevering Through Faith

Ephesians 6:18   Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplicatio…

Started by Willie White

0 Jan 24, 2014

Persevering Through Faith

Ephesians 6:18   Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplicatio…

Started by Willie White

0 Jan 24, 2014

Walk In Love

Ephesians 5:1-2   Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children; And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us and hath given Himself…

Started by Willie White

0 Jan 21, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service