All Discussions Tagged '0' (14,937)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Apostolic & Prophetic Succession

Dear Brothers and Sisters, Recently I have been meditating on something called "Apostolic & Prophetic Succession". I have looked at th…

Started by Apostle Corrie V. Lanier

11 Jan 19, 2008
Reply by William Glass Jr

A Word From On High.... Thus Saith The lord...

You wont even allow the poor to glean, But yet by me the Lord your God you say you are righteous and clean, You hear my voice and you don'…

Started by Prophetess Teresa White

0 Jan 18, 2008

The Minority Being Flip Flopped...

We have good cops bad cops, The minority being flip flopped, Why go against us because our skin is brown, Everytime a racist person walk pa…

0 Jan 18, 2008

What happens when your world seems to be crushed over and over again and you have done all you can to stand

What happens when your world seems to be crushed over and over again and you have done all you can to stand. You are attacked in the same a…

Started by Apostle Corrie V. Lanier

7 Jan 17, 2008
Reply by Apostle Corrie V. Lanier

Saving Our Children- Open Your Mouth!

Saving Our Children is an organization, founded by Janice Lowery, dedicated to raising awareness of the alarming number of missing, abducte…

Started by In His Image Ministries

2 Jan 17, 2008
Reply by Apostle Dr. Lee Ann Marino

WHY LET SOMEONE STOP YOU FROM PRAISING GOD???

WHY LET SOMEONE STOP YOU FROM PRAISING GOD. THE GOD WE SERVE IS AN AWESOME GOD AND WE ALL KNOW WHEN HE MOVES HE MOVES IN THE MIGHTY NAME O…

3 Jan 17, 2008
Reply by Apostle Dr. Lee Ann Marino

Just uploaded audio

Just uploaded audio from Bible study series "Christ Jesus and His Anointing" http://blog.roneysmith.com & http://seedoflife.vox.com

Started by Roney Smith

0 Jan 16, 2008

WHAT ABOUT HOMOSEXUALITY IN THE CHURCH TODAY?

WHAT IS GOING ON IN THE CHURCH TODAY? KNOWING THAT THE CHURCH IS US WHAT IS GOING ON WITH SO CALLED CHRISTIANS TODAY? HOW CAN SOMEONE STAND…

4 Jan 16, 2008
Reply by John

Is the church still relevant?

Thats one of the big questions being touted around these days. Just about everyone who has some opportunity to speak from a secular platfor…

Started by TEDDY A JONES

26 Jan 15, 2008
Reply by Prophetess Teresa White

Today's Prayer..

Heavenly Father I come to you with a Humble Spirit, Asking.. You to forgive me of the sins.. that I have committed against thee in the Migh…

Started by Tracy Lawanda

0 Jan 12, 2008

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service