All Discussions Tagged '0' (14,939)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is the church still relevant?

Thats one of the big questions being touted around these days. Just about everyone who has some opportunity to speak from a secular platfor…

Started by TEDDY A JONES

26 Jan 15, 2008
Reply by Prophetess Teresa White

Today's Prayer..

Heavenly Father I come to you with a Humble Spirit, Asking.. You to forgive me of the sins.. that I have committed against thee in the Migh…

Started by Tracy Lawanda

0 Jan 12, 2008

PLEASE VOTE TO RESTORE LuvyaMom.com

Greetings Body of Christ! I'm requesting your support in a contest I just entered for business ideas. I have a website called LuvyaMom.…

Started by praiZe

0 Jan 5, 2008

Dance For Him-2008

VIEW THE VIDEO!!! Featuring Marcene Sanders - Mime from the Potters House in Dallas TX, Bishop Jakes, Ms. Michelle and many more... for mor…

Started by Ms. Michelle

0 Jan 4, 2008

It' time for the church to WAKE UP!!!

It's time out for just going to church every sunday worshipping behind your four walls! We in the church arguing about what colors we gon'…

Started by D.Brandon Campbell

38 Dec 20, 2007
Reply by D.Brandon Campbell

Proverbs 31

1The words of king Lemuel, the prophecy that his mother taught him. 2What, my son? and what, the son of my womb? and what, the son of my vo…

Started by EVANGELIST GAIL FLETCHER

5 Dec 17, 2007
Reply by EVANGELIST GAIL FLETCHER

What about an 18-month-old baby preaching?

Well, if you check out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RM9zKNjF7E0 and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zxCqa-4DlE , you'll see a 18-month-ol…

Started by Elder-Elect Justin Sudler

0 Dec 11, 2007

What does it mean by point of contact?

Many would question, "What does it mean by point of contact?" Well, point of contact is a way that God uses to minister salvation, delivera…

0 Dec 8, 2007

God is looking for revolutionaries!!! Are you one of them?

Matthew 11:12- "And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force."…

2 Dec 8, 2007
Reply by D.Brandon Campbell

The Book of Ruth

Ruth 1 1Now it came to pass in the days when the judges ruled, that there was a famine in the land. And a certain man of Bethlehemjudah wen…

Started by EVANGELIST GAIL FLETCHER

3 Dec 7, 2007
Reply by John

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service