All Discussions Tagged '0' (14,940)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Love Your Enemies: Luke 6:27, 35 KJV

But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you,  But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping…

Started by Willie White

0 Oct 6, 2023

Blessings From Following God: Psalm 16:11 KJV

Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore. What is this ver…

Started by Willie White

0 Sep 28, 2023

Love Your Enemy: Luke 6:35 KJV

But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of…

Started by Willie White

0 Sep 14, 2023

Remembering 9/11

In memory of this date 22 years ago, Isaiah 56:5 KJV, Even unto them will I give in mine house and within my walls a place and a name bette…

Started by Willie White

0 Sep 11, 2023

Devotional Scripture: Colossians 3:23 KJV

Our meditational verse, Colossians 3:23 KJV, And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men;When putting forth effo…

Started by Willie White

0 Sep 9, 2023

Daily Devotional Survey

All, Please complete and return the attached survey file. Thank you. In Christ, Rev. Dr. Willie White

Started by Willie White

0 Sep 7, 2023

Living In God's Presence: Revelation 7:17 KJV

For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe a…

Started by Willie White

0 Sep 6, 2023

Fervent in Our Spirit: Romans12:11KJV

Not slothful in business; fervent in spirit; serving the Lord; What is Paul saying in this verse? Let us look at the context in which Paul…

Started by Willie White

0 Aug 26, 2023

Gathering the Eagles Summit Prophetic Buffet Luncheon 2023

RSVP your TIcket online at www.gtesummit.org

Started by Prophetess Worsley

1 Aug 13, 2023
Reply by Christian Promoter Shawn Papi

Free Kingdom Event Promotion

Are you planning a Christian event open to all believers (not just your church) over the coming weeks or months? Such as Leadership Trainin…

Started by Howard Sands

2 Aug 11, 2023
Reply by Howard Sands

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service