All Discussions Tagged 'A' (39)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Good News-Good News-Good News

For Those Of You Who Are Believers In Christ, There Is Good News For Us All. I Wanted The Koran For The Longest Time And The Lord Blessed M…

Started by Pastor .Val-Val

0 Jul 16, 2009

A TRAINED, PROFESSIONAL ENABLER (DOCTOR) KILLED MICHAEL JACKSON…

Multiple law enforcement sources are already treating Michael Jackson's death as a homicide, and they are focusing on Dr. Conrad Murray.…

Started by Child of the Kingdom

24 Jul 15, 2009
Reply by Evangelist Altha Fugett

Homosexualist Anarchists Storm Michigan Church During Sunday Service - SAINTS, SATAN HAS PLACED A BOLD SPIRIT IN THESE PEOPLE. IT'S TIME TO PRAY

LANSING, MI, November 11, 2008 (LifeSiteNews.com) - On Sunday, November 9, a band of about 30 homosexuals stormed a church in Lansing, Mich…

1 Jun 23, 2009
Reply by Ephesians 5:11

JESUS CHRIST HAS FULIFILLED NOT ONLY THE RITUALISTIC LAWS, BUT ALSO ALL THE LAW OF MOSES AS A UNIT (THE TORAH)

Brothers and sisters in Christ, JESUS CHRIST HAS FULIFILLED NOT ONLY THE RITUALISTIC LAWS, BUT ALSO ALL THE LAW OF MOSES AS A UNIT (THE TO…

Started by N'ZI Amani Germain

4 Jun 12, 2009
Reply by N'ZI Amani Germain

JESUS CHRIST HAS FULIFILLED NOT ONLY THE RITUALISTIC LAWS, BUT ALSO ALL THE LAW OF MOSES AS A UNIT (THE TORAH)

Brothers and sisters in Christ, JESUS CHRIST HAS FULIFILLED NOT ONLY THE RITUALISTIC LAWS, BUT ALSO ALL THE LAW OF MOSES AS A UNIT (THE TO…

8 Jun 12, 2009

SALVATION IS A GIFT OF GOD: YOUR OWN GOOD WORKS CAN NEVER SAVE YOU!

Brother ozell adams, I realize that you need to be taught. Indeed to "endure unto the end" means to "stand firm". Let us read the Holy s…

13 Jun 3, 2009

SALVATION IS A GIFT OF GOD:YOUR OWN GOOD WORKS CAN NEVER SAVE YOU!

Brother ozell adams, I realize that you need to be taught. Indeed to "endure unto the end" means to "stand firm". Let us read the Holy s…

2 Jun 3, 2009

ARE YOU A FALSE PROPHET? IF SO WOE UNTO YOU. PROPHET OR PROPHETESS WAS NEVER MEANT AS A TITLE.

I was recently in a church meeting and a False Prophet seem to have a word for everyone. She told one young lady who was thought to be preg…

28 Apr 15, 2009
Reply by Adrian Lamar West Sr.

WHAT IS HEAVEN? A GOOD WORK IS FAITH EXPRESSED!!!

Hi brothers and sisters in Christ! WHAT IS HEAVEN? Jesus-Chist is Heaven itself. Jesus is Eternal Life itself. Amen!!! “And this is life…

1 Aug 5, 2008

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service